Delaware North Companies

Delaware North Companies Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast past work environment
Stand Attendant (Current Employee), Riverdale, GAMay 22, 2014
I work at the Atlanta airport! I enjoy my job but the management and company is unorganized and doesn't appreciate the employees.
Corporate IT
current employee hopefully not much longer (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYMay 22, 2014
Pros: paycheck
Cons: everything else
Dysfunctional Management who are just concerned with achieving their bonuses and are clueless as to running a IT dept. Favoritism is rampant and turnover is very high. Current 'Reorg" is nothing more than a ruse to cut salary.and increase management bonuses. To many chiefs and not enough Indians. Wages are substandard for this industry and expectations. – more... I hope those who could make needed changes read this and wake up before the IT dept. implodes as employee morale is 3 steps below Low. – less
Great place, cares about students
Training Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 21, 2014
Student success is a main focus here, which is great to all involved in the operation.
Productive, fun and hard work
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee), Yellowstone National Park, WYMay 18, 2014
I learned some new stuff on cooking. I fun working in the Employee Dining Room. And the hardest part of the job was keeping the food from running low.
employment opportunities
Customer Service Representative/ Cashier (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 14, 2014
this company has employed me for the last three years and for that im thankful.
fun place to work
Dishwasher (Current Employee), Arlington, TXMay 13, 2014
Pros: free lunch, being able to eat whatever the restaurant offers
Cons: nothing
a typical day at work is to wash all pots and pans, dishes and silverware, sweep and mop kitchen at the end of the day.
I have learned to work with different personalities of people, I have learn to prepare some foods, I have learned to enjoy work at all times even when Im most tired.

The hardest part of my job is to work 10 to 12 hours shift and to – more... get out at 4: 00 am.
the most enjoyable part of this job is to work with other people, being able to assist those who nneds help with kitchen duties – less
Fun
Counter Worker (part-time) (Former Employee), East Rutherford, NJMay 10, 2014
A typical day is just non-stop cooking and serving. On your lunch break you get to enjoy the event that is partaking in the stadium. Hardest part is cleaning up.
cash customers out
CASHIER (Former Employee), buffalo nyMay 7, 2014
Pros: exciting atmosphere
Cons: micro managers
excellent customer service,polite and calm with customers
if you love working with children this isthe job for you
Cash/ Inventory Lead (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 7, 2014
I loved working with children just really stressful. if fulltime was available I would go back to this place of work
Good company policies
Manager (Former Employee), fort lauderdale international airportMay 5, 2014
Pros: well organized
Cons: only sees bottom line
The company had good benefits and was fast paced
with lots of team work.
Productive, hardworking workers
Retail - Vendor (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 29, 2014
A company that really knows how to treat their employees and provide great service one customer at a time.
Fast-Paced working environment with great networking opportunities
Stand Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 27, 2014
Pros: free lunches, diversity
Cons: short breaks and unpredictable hours
Working here taught me a lot about handling many different types of people. I encountered guests from all over the country as well as international guests. Sometimes, I encountered famous guests, which is always rewarding.
Well organized, fantastic management (Sous Chefs)
Garde Manger (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 24, 2014
Pros: good working enviroment
Cons: long hours, low pay
Worked at one of the locations in Charlotte, NC. The Sous Chefs and Executive Chef were caring (though still tough and held very high standards) and well organized. Through even the craziest and busiest times, stayed well composed.
Very Unorganized Company
Cook (Former Employee), Romulus, MIApril 23, 2014
Pros: they give you $10 to eat with everyday
Cons: unorganized
They just through you to the wolves. I had to try and learn 3 different menus with over 20 items on each and 3 different kitchens in a weekend. You always have to try an find a manager because their all over the place. I didn't even get a clock in -out card til my last day which messed up my check.
Great part-time job
Seat Vendor (Current Employee), minneapolis mnApril 11, 2014
Fun and fast-paced job. Great for part-time work. Fun environment. Commission pay.
productive & fun workplace, great management with nice people to work with
SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 8, 2014
Nice place to work, good benefits. Great warehouse manager
fun working atmosphere but I must pay attention to details
Suites Checker (Current Employee), E Rutherford, NJApril 1, 2014
Pros: we get family meals and awards for our hard work
Cons: only seasonal we are not offered health care coverage no retirement.
I love my job because I get to meet all types of people from all over the world and not many people get to do that at work. I can have fun while providing the best customer service possible. Its up to me to impress our guests so that they will come back and visit our establishment. The majority of my co-workers are seasoned workers like myself and we – more... all use teamwork and the help of our management staff to get through hectic days at work. – less
fun place to work
Cook Supervisor (Current Employee), Baltimore, MarylandMarch 22, 2014
A fun place to work get to meet new and exciting people from all over the world everyday!!! Teamwork and career building is something this company values.
Productive and enjoyed working with other people in my area.
Pastry Chef (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 21, 2014
A typical is normally very busy, especially if it was a game day. We would get to work between 6am - 7am. Had to write up a prep list and get our numbers from the chef for the day. During the day I would bake and get things ready for the evening. Sometimes things would pop up and would make things on the fly. The most enjoyable part of my job was making – more... desserts for special events. – less
really a nice place
Cashier (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 17, 2014
Pros: benefit, great work environment, free bus pass
Cons: no travel work
It was really a pleasure to work where all employees are treated equal and have the same level of opportunity.

About Delaware North Companies

A global leader in hospitality and food service, Delaware North Companies, Inc. is one of the largest privately held companies – Read more

Delaware North Companies Photos