Delaware North Companies

Delaware North Companies Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Its okay...
Front Desk Clerk/ Receptionist (Current Employee), Luray, VAJune 18, 2014
The front end manager is amazing. My co workers are the most enjoyable part of my job.. I love working with the public and being able to provide help and information to the guests.
A very fast pace work place and providing excellent customer service
cashier (Current Employee), Atlanta, GeorgiaJune 17, 2014
The work place is always busy ... we work as a team getting customers in and out in a timely manner. work well with money
Fun workplace
Waitress / Bar cashier (Current Employee), LondonJune 16, 2014
Cons: 8-11 hours sometimes
I only work on match days so I'll arrive 3-4 hours before kick off and during that time I'll be setting out everything such as preparing the drinks,champagnes,tea&coffees and have to pre count the half time complementary drinks for the fans. Also whilst doing that talk to others in the team explaining to each other how to make the day easier by cleaning – more... up after we finish what were doing and making sure we help each other so that everything can run smoothly . The hardest part of the job is working on the till at half time having alot of fans ordering loads amount of things at a time but you have to be composed and should be able to deal with it . Most enjoyable part of the job is you get to work with a brilliant team that's either working with your colleagues or the fans . I've learnt how to do so many things such as working on the till being able to run on the floor caring orders on a tray also working how to build a tray from a list of orders most important thing I have learnt is to work with costumers . – less
Ok Place to work
Vendor (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 10, 2014
Enjoyed it somewhat. They could have treated employees better but overall not bad to work for
All in All Just like all other fast food Joints
Crew (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 9, 2014
learned alot and honed my food service, and customer service skills
intense but productive
hospitality (Former Employee), London, ENGJune 4, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
In this company i was working in hospitality where i had to serve football fans food and drinks in a kiosk. working with this company helped me to gain the skill of working under pressure because it is constantly busy and there is only one break and that is after your shift is done. my team leader was changed every time i had a shift which meant that – more... the work rate would be different every game depending on the team leader however, i always gave the company all i can offer by ensuring fans where getting what they needed. – less
GREAT TEAM TO BE A PART OF
Cashier (Current Employee), Richmond, VAMay 31, 2014
Pros: great children and staff
Cons: n/a
SERVING CUSTOMERS IN A BUSY ENVIRNOMENT WITH QUALITY SERVICE
Fast past work environment
Stand Attendant (Current Employee), Riverdale, GAMay 22, 2014
I work at the Atlanta airport! I enjoy my job but the management and company is unorganized and doesn't appreciate the employees.
Corporate IT
current employee hopefully not much longer (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYMay 22, 2014
Pros: paycheck
Cons: everything else
Dysfunctional Management who are just concerned with achieving their bonuses and are clueless as to running a IT dept. Favoritism is rampant and turnover is very high. Current 'Reorg" is nothing more than a ruse to cut salary.and increase management bonuses. To many chiefs and not enough Indians. Wages are substandard for this industry and expectations. – more... I hope those who could make needed changes read this and wake up before the IT dept. implodes as employee morale is 3 steps below Low. – less
Great place, cares about students
Training Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 21, 2014
Student success is a main focus here, which is great to all involved in the operation.
Productive, fun and hard work
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee), Yellowstone National Park, WYMay 18, 2014
I learned some new stuff on cooking. I fun working in the Employee Dining Room. And the hardest part of the job was keeping the food from running low.
employment opportunities
Customer Service Representative/ Cashier (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 14, 2014
this company has employed me for the last three years and for that im thankful.
fun place to work
Dishwasher (Current Employee), Arlington, TXMay 13, 2014
Pros: free lunch, being able to eat whatever the restaurant offers
Cons: nothing
a typical day at work is to wash all pots and pans, dishes and silverware, sweep and mop kitchen at the end of the day.
I have learned to work with different personalities of people, I have learn to prepare some foods, I have learned to enjoy work at all times even when Im most tired.

The hardest part of my job is to work 10 to 12 hours shift and to – more... get out at 4: 00 am.
the most enjoyable part of this job is to work with other people, being able to assist those who nneds help with kitchen duties – less
Fun
Counter Worker (part-time) (Former Employee), East Rutherford, NJMay 10, 2014
A typical day is just non-stop cooking and serving. On your lunch break you get to enjoy the event that is partaking in the stadium. Hardest part is cleaning up.
cash customers out
CASHIER (Former Employee), buffalo nyMay 7, 2014
Pros: exciting atmosphere
Cons: micro managers
excellent customer service,polite and calm with customers
if you love working with children this isthe job for you
Cash/ Inventory Lead (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 7, 2014
I loved working with children just really stressful. if fulltime was available I would go back to this place of work
Good company policies
Manager (Former Employee), fort lauderdale international airportMay 5, 2014
Pros: well organized
Cons: only sees bottom line
The company had good benefits and was fast paced
with lots of team work.
Productive, hardworking workers
Retail - Vendor (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 29, 2014
A company that really knows how to treat their employees and provide great service one customer at a time.
Fast-Paced working environment with great networking opportunities
Stand Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 27, 2014
Pros: free lunches, diversity
Cons: short breaks and unpredictable hours
Working here taught me a lot about handling many different types of people. I encountered guests from all over the country as well as international guests. Sometimes, I encountered famous guests, which is always rewarding.
Well organized, fantastic management (Sous Chefs)
Garde Manger (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 24, 2014
Pros: good working enviroment
Cons: long hours, low pay
Worked at one of the locations in Charlotte, NC. The Sous Chefs and Executive Chef were caring (though still tough and held very high standards) and well organized. Through even the craziest and busiest times, stayed well composed.

About Delaware North Companies

A global leader in hospitality and food service, Delaware North Companies, Inc. is one of the largest privately held companies – Read more

Delaware North Companies Photos