Position: Sales - Account Coordinator
Job Type: 1 Year Contract
Start Date: 1st February 2013
Location: Toronto, ON, CANADA
Job Category: Hospitality, Real Estate, Sales & Marketing
Industry: Corporate Housing, Furnished Accommodations
Company URL: www.DelSuites.com
DELSUITES, a division of Tridel, is a young and dynamic company rapidly growing to become the largest and most highly recognized corporate housing provider in the Greater Toronto Area. DelSuites manages extended stay furnished condominiums, as a hotel alternative in residential buildings across Toronto, North York, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Scarborough and Markham. For more information, please visit www.DelSuites.com
If you are results driven individual with a professional attitude and outside sales experience, we invite you to apply.
What DelSuites offers:
- Salary : $40,000 to $45,000 / Year
- Continuous Personal & Professional Development
- Car and Cell Allowance
- Motivating Environment
Duties & Responsibilities
The Account Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- New business development including researching new market segments and growing the client base;
- Knocking on doors and cold calling prospective customers;
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers and building relationships with prospective customers;
- Participating in and/or organizing various industry events and conferences;
- Collaborating with partners and other accommodations suppliers;
- Providing tours to prospective customers;
- Working as part of the team and providing assistance to the other departments when help is needed;
- Maintaining and updating the account management database and files.
Qualifications & Skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Outside sales experience and a successful track record of sourcing new business;
- Knowledge or experience in any of the following areas is a definite asset: hospitality industry, extended stay hotels AND/OR the corporate housing/temporary accommodations industry.
- Willingness to work for a base salary;
- Ability to work diligently with minimum supervision;
- Experience with account management;
- Ability to leverage industry, business and personal contacts;
- Strong closing skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- A flexible and professional attitude;
- Ability to persevere;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Strong organizational skills;
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- A college or university degree/diploma;
- Own method of transportation including a valid driver’s license.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity based in Toronto, Ontario, please send a cover letter and resume.
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. The start date for this position is flexible. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.