DEL METALS Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
to chaotic,low pay for high demand.
Member of safety Committee, quality control (Current Employee) –  brampton ont.8 October 2015
start at 6:30 loading trucks at times i operate the saw or work in another area. the sheet bay, pipe bay, where ever i am needed. I don't mind the moving around it makes it an interesting day. I love my co-workers, although they do leave me a mess the next day to clean up. My job is not hard i adapt very easy to any situation.the most enjoyable part of my job is lunch time. ha, ha, ha. i work hard every day and safe, i do what i can to help the people i work with and make sure they are safe. i always except a challenge and hit it hard.
Pros
profit sharing
Cons
no stability or balance
no improvements with productivity
Senior Operator (Current Employee) –  brampton3 May 2014
I left on my own terms. Some nice guys on the floor but the owners and management dont keep a good moral in the workplace. They expect you to preform many other duties besides your own. I was operating cranes, machinery, trucks, and also management duties while being paid well below average. We are also on a 2.5 year wage freeze thus far and working harder than ever with no opprotunities to advance, while the owners enjoy purchasing new exotic cars on a yearly basis to rub it in....they are lucky to have such hard working employees working for them.
Pros
close to home
Cons
wages, management
Fast pace
Senior/Lead CTL & TLL Operator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 October 2013
Good opportunity for overtime work. If you need hours this is the place to go.
Pros
The people
Cons
sometimes to many hours

2.5