Dejero is redefining how broadcasters and media companies capture, transmit, manage and distribute high-quality live video on-air and online. Many of the world’s top broadcasters rely on Dejero for their mobile newsgathering needs.
At Dejero we listen to our customers. We then cultivate ideas, innovate and create. We are relentless in our drive to deliver compelling solutions that simplify their lives. Our culture of collaboration and commitment to customer satisfaction is what sets us apart. And we know how to have fun too.
If you are looking for a great place to work, with challenging projects and smart people in a team-based environment, Dejero could be the place for you!
We are looking for a highly organized and energetic Junior Purchasing & Logistics Coordinator to join our Operations team.
- Responsible for issuing purchase orders; coordinating/negotiating with vendors and ensuring products/services are available as needed; following up as required
- Managing relationships with vendors, negotiating agreements and contracts as appropriate BOM cost management
- Working with quality control staff and suppliers to resolve problems with defective or damaged parts
- Managing and updating purchase order reports and related reporting metrics
- Working with Accounts Payable to resolve supplier billing issues
- Supporting Research and Development on new products and material procurement activities
- Proactively working to improve processes, address and prevent issues
- Responsible for the logistics of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Import/export documentation, coordinating with customs brokers and logistics liaisons (suppliers and customers)
- Work with others on inventory control and forecasting
- Updating the shipping report
- Providing accurate data for Operations reports in a timely manner
- Managing shipping accounts and relationships with couriers, freight forwards and brokers
- Negotiating corporate rates with various logistical providers
- Perform shipping and receiving activities within the Production team on supplies, products and documentation
- Working closely with the Production team and Operations Coordinator on related activities as assigned (not an exhaustive list of duties)
Required Skills and Experience
- 2 – 3+ years’ experience required in a purchasing, procurement and/or buyer capacity, ideally within a manufacturing and / or electronics assembly / services environment,
- Previous experience with CRMs, ERPs / related, and vendors an asset,
- Experience with Fedex, UPS and coordinating international shipments ideal,
- Attention to detail, task management, prioritization and strong problem-solving skills,
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel),
- Good communication skills (verbal and written),
- Experience with inventory control an asset,
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, team-based, dynamic environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Position type: full time, Contract 14 months, with option for extension / permanent consideration
Salary: competitive – depends on experience and qualification
Job location: Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario
Start date: immediate
Visit www.dejero.com or connect with us on Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/dejero-labs-inc./
Indeed - 9 months ago
Dejero offers the most extensive and versatile range of bonded wireless uplink solutions for mobile newsgathering. Winner of numerous...