Dejero offers the most extensive and versatile range of bonded wireless uplink solutions for mobile newsgathering. Winner of numerous industry awards, the Dejero LIVE+ Platform is an industry-leading line of centrally-managed products that enable broadcasters to increase their live and recorded video content in a reliable, easy-to-use, and cost effective manner.
At Dejero, our customers inspire us. We cultivate ideas and invite participation. We listen to our customers first, and then we put the best minds to work to innovate and create. We are relentless in our drive to offer customers incredible value. Our corporate culture is committed to excellence and enjoying ourselves while we work. If you are looking for a great place to work-with challenging projects and smart people collaborating in a team-based environment, Dejero could be the place for you!
We are currently seeking a VP Marketing:
- Be a key member of our management team, reporting to the CEO, in this new role leading international marketing initiatives in a late stage, start-up environment.
- Responsible for competitive intelligence and research on new markets, competitors’ products, and adjacent technologies and their impact and threats to Dejero.
- Investigate and develop marketing plans related to entry into new geographies for our current products.
- Lead definition of incremental and new product marketing development activities and specifications.
- Assist the COO in identifying new product service opportunities.
- Lead all market-specific communication strategy, sales support, marketing communications and messaging, internally and externally.
- Responsible for pricing strategy, reseller programs and related strategies and implementation.
- Work closely with our management team on strategic planning activities to develop and execute plans.
- Improve and implement systems and processes that enhance the effectiveness, support, and efficiency of our global sales and marketing activities.
- Interface with other internal teams to ensure that sales and marketing targets are met.
You will have:
- A marketing degree, business management degree, or related education required.
- Minimum 10+ years of related experience leading marketing teams with a successful growth and development track record.
- Minimum 10+ years managing and directing teams.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing on sales and marketing strategies for go-to-market plans in a small to mid-size organization.
- Previous experience in a technical, start-up environment an asset.
- Strategic thinker with solid problem solving and decision making methodologies.
- Comfortable working with, and influencing all levels of an organization to achieve maximum results.
- Understanding networking technologies and broadcasting an asset (including wireless networks such as HSPA, LTE, WiFi)
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Position type: full time permanent
Salary: competitive – depends on experience and qualification
Job location: Kitchener, Ontario, some travel required.
Start date: immediately
Dejero offers the most extensive and versatile range of bonded wireless uplink solutions for mobile newsgathering. Winner of numerous...