Dejero is redefining how broadcasters capture, transmit, manage and distribute high-quality live video. Many of the world’s top broadcasters rely on Dejero for their mobile newsgathering needs.
At Dejero we listen to our customers. We then cultivate ideas, innovate and create. We are relentless in our drive to deliver value to our customers. Our culture of collaboration and commitment to customer satisfaction is what sets us apart. And we know how to have fun too.
We are currently seeking a Senior Hardware Engineer to join our Engineering team, based out of our Kitchener-Waterloo office. If you are a self-starter with an enthusiastic attitude and driven to raise the bar in everything you do, we want to hear from you.
- Design and develop hardware which enables our customers to transmit high quality video over bonded cellular, satellite etc.
- Work with hardware and software team members on new product designs
- Collaborate closely with systems engineering to ensure that designs meet safety, EMC/EMI and regulatory guidelines
- Generate new intellectual property for Dejero
- Address customer concerns regarding Dejero’s products
- Work closely with the Operations team to take into consideration feedback from internal and external customers
- Always considers the impact of design and utility on delivery of high quality products to our customers; you are a customer-focused individual
- Highly organized with a strong process orientation
- A "can do" attitude—passionate about quality and getting things “right”
- Strong attention to detail
- A consummate team player who strives to serve internal and external customers and deliver a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Ability to multitask and prioritize issues in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for developing high quality, robust products
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field
- At least 7 years of hardware development experience in industry
- Demonstrated experience in successful product designs that are in mass production
- Experience with standard hardware development methodologies
- A deep understanding of microprocessor based systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Any of the following are considered an asset
- Microprocessor-based systems, including Intel and ARM and standard interfaces like USB
- Cellular modem technology, antennas and RF systems
- Experience engineering RF systems using off-the-shelf modems and other wireless components
- Low level programming (firmware)
- System design including PCB layout, signal integrity and power management
- Microcontrollers and FPGAs
- Automated production testing
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Position type: full time permanent
Salary: competitive – depends on experience and qualification
Job location: Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario
To learn more, visit www.dejero.com or connect with us at www.linkedin.com/company/dejero-labs-inc./
Dejero simplifies the remote acquisition, cloud management, and multiscreen distribution of professional live video over IP.