Deja Vu Employee Reviews

If you like to drink while working, you can.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV8 December 2017
Tips, get them. The amount of customers don't really equal up the numbers of dancers so usually it's a lot of waiting around or fixing your face. It can be fun.
Pros
Drinking
Cons
Hours
più che un ambiente lavorativo una famiglia
Fotografo freelance (Former Employee) –  Siracusa, Sicilia23 November 2017
molto piacevole il rapporto con il proprietario e il resto dei colleghi.
Fun work place
Cocktail Waitress (Current Employee) –  Lake Station, IN20 November 2017
Sometimes we are slow and sometimes we are fast paced.
Sometimes you have a great and wonderful outgoing nice croud that tips well and sometimes you just get a terribly rude crowd.
Pros
Discounted drinks, breaks, smoking allowed
Cons
Cold or hot no happy medium.
Fun place
o Recreation Therapist/ Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Londonderry, NH18 October 2017
Great place to start your work career people are fun and friendly. Decent benefits are offered here but not enough growth opportunity. Fun friendly clientele.
productive and fun workplace.
Cosmetologist (Current Employee) –  Moulton, AL29 September 2017
I really love my job and everyone I work with. the owner is very nice and understanding. I can make my own hours, come and go as I please. the money just isn't so good unless you have your clientele built up.
Intersting working place for open minded people.
Barman/Serveur (Former Employee) –  Valencia, Spain11 September 2017
Swing bar "Deja vu" intercambio des parejas, this is the complete name.It show it was intersting bar, where couples come to meet with another open-minded couple and to find their satisfaction.
Fun workplace
Cafe Assistant (Former Employee) –  Peacehaven, East Sussex29 August 2017
A typical day at deja vu I would come in and I would get all the plates ready and the cups. Make sure there is enough cutlery on the tablets then u would start to greet people and then I would show them to there table and ask what they would like to order.
Pros
Free lunch
Fun place to work, contract is a mess though
Waitress/Entertainer (Former Employee) –  City of Industry, CA21 July 2017
I loved working there, it was so fun. The contract for an independent contract was too much and too many fees and charges. You shouldn't have to pay to work or pay to go home early if you're not feeling well.
can make alot of money but this industry can drain you quickly
Entertainer (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CA16 July 2017
During the day we dont have alot of customers but that doesnt mean your not making $. If you work during the day your gonna need some regulars or it will be a struggle if you dont. Everyone i work with is pretty close and we have alot of fun working here. I love everyone i work with even with all the daily drama going on. You need to be able to talk to people and deal with all types of people to survive here , cant be timid or shy. the hardest part is the $ not being consistent.
Pros
can cash out
Cons
can make nothing
Amazing people too work with
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Newtownards, County Down7 July 2017
I only did a weeks work experience there but i found it really good for picking up telephone skills. Being around people making them comfortable bringibg them coffee etc it was great!!
Pros
Free hair dye
Fun atmosphere
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CA16 June 2017
You can definitely make a lot of money working in this sort of an environment. As long as you're used to a fast paced environment, you'll do great! There's always music and people to talk to!
good place to work
Bartender/ Waitress/ Cover manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO23 May 2017
nice staff, really high turn over rate, if you want to be a bartender or waitress, you will be pressured into dancing. you wont work longer than 6 months if you don't accept being a dancer.
fun work place
Floor person (Current Employee) –  Ashland, OR12 May 2017
DeJa Vu is a fun but fast paced work environment. sometimes the hours are long but if you are just starting out they will minimize your hours. they also can work around many different schedules.
Nice environment!
Stylist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK7 March 2017
Very relaxed and up beat place and very friendly place to be apart of! I love knowing everyday is something new and exciting and how I can make another persons day and give back and get paid!
night club, fast pace
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN6 February 2017
serve customers, give them a great experience and keep everything clean and tidy.
It is very fast pace and upbeat but a great and fun experience. The hardest part about this job is the late hours. The most enjoyable is meeting tons of new people and listening to great music.
Fun environment great place to be !
Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington Park, IL16 November 2016
All in all it's a wonderful place when everything works right. And it's always fun to be the life of the party. Everybody wants to know you and you have an answer for everyone. The party must go on and you're the one that makes it happen. Not without trying from upper management or even the establishments management. In today's day and age of millennial's and entitlement quality employees are hard to fine. Which is probably the only struggle for this company.
Pros
Great upper management, and management team.
Cons
Long hours and not enough staff.
Loved the enviornment!
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MI7 November 2016
When I first applied to Deja Vu I missed judged a lot of people that had been in a place like that, but all the ladies there are working for the same reason as I am. To support their family and/or themselves. I had fun working here and will forever enjoy my experience!
Pros
Free drinks, great tips.
Cons
Shoulder hurt from carrying trays.
fun, laid back workplace
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jarrow24 September 2016
when I get to work I would polish around the shop and manage the Deja vu Facebook account and answer anybody's queries they had about furniture or clothes. I gained lots of retail experience and communication skills and my manager and co-workers and manager were very helpful to me throughout my time there. the most enjoyable part of the job was helping people pick out furniture and clothes that suit them as I like helping people.
Pros
discount on some stock
Cons
sometimes not enough customers so no work
good work place
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Lake City, WA23 September 2016
I worked 8pm-3am. Greeted and got drinks and change for customers. Sold ladies drinks. Management was great and helpful. Co workers were friendly and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was the hours. The most enjoyable part was the people I worked with.
Always had a good time and worked with great people.
Waitress and Bartender (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY15 August 2016
I always had a great time at work. I also made great money. I got to meet people from everywhere and a couple famous ones. The staff was like it's own little family. We were all close.
Pros
Free drinks and music.
Cons
Always worked weekend nights.