Deja Vu

Deja Vu Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Interesting and Challenging yet enriching
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, nice pay, relaxed environment
Cons: un-professional and harassing management, lack of support for employees and independent contractors
Deja Vu is of course a different environment especially to be a manager but it was a great learning experience. A typical day was full of settling disputes between both customers and employees and making sure people are doing their job to its fullest extent. Management I found was un-professional and was over-run with ut of control men in a woman's – more... industry. The hardest part of the job was the constant lack of support from other management and their lack of concern for the company they worked for. The most enjoyable part was meeting the vast array of people and learning to see things from a different perspective. – less
Was initially a great opportunity.
Team Leader (Current Employee), Eastbourne, ENGOctober 1, 2014
The customers were mostly elderly and could prove quite challenging, but the job itself was very rewarding.
fun environment, easy going
Waitress/bartender (Former Employee), Lansing, MISeptember 1, 2014
Pros: flexable hours
Cons: bad days/ night
my time and experiences at deja vu were mostly great memories and friends I had made there
Fun place to work
Director CSR (Former Employee), Lomita CAJune 23, 2014
Great place to work, all employees are down to earth and helpful!
fun productive fast pace work
Cocktail Waitress (Former Employee), Stockton, CAApril 29, 2014
Pros: sometime have bbq
Cons: hate shot breaks
we had a goal to beat every night it felt like family working at deja vu i loved going to work i enjoyed doing stage maintenance with girls m management made me feel safe.
Fun environment
Customer Service (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: open work schedule
Cons: not always accepted as a workplace
Very fun atmosphere. I enjoyed making my own schedule and hours. It was a very free job.
Work which help to improve interpersonal skills
Consultant of Call Center (Current Employee), CracowJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: trainings, good working atmosphere
Cons: monotony
My typical day at work begins to verify the effectiveness of work. Then i start to make phone calls to people, to arrange an appoitment at a language school.
I learned a lot of useful things in life, such as negotiation skills, improve interpersonal skills, excellent selection of counterarguments. My coordinator is great person, who always helps me, – more... when i need it. But the best thing is that he makes very professional trainings, which helps me to constantly improve. The hardest part of my job is the thing that its boring sometimes. The most enjoyable part of the job are trainings and great results at work. – less
Fun place to work.
Manager (Current Employee), Springfield, ILNovember 29, 2013
Pros: fun work environment, flexible scedule
Cons: terrible pay, job drama
Fun place to work. Pay and benefits are terrible. High job security.
Fun workplace
Drink Waitress (Former Employee), Seattle WAOctober 17, 2013
energetic and fun environment helping out dancers get drinks to customers. Daily activites would include bussing empty drink cups and refilling customer orders. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with large volume of customers most enjoyable part was the easy nature of the job.
Very fun and exciting place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAMay 14, 2013
Pros: fun atmosphere good pay and benefits.
Cons: very long hours
A great place to learn the ins and outs of the bar and night club business. It is a very high volume company. The company does offer a variety of management and bartending seminars for employees.
Fun place to work
Server/bartender (Former Employee), Ridgeland, MSFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Working in a fast pace enviroment, live music and great food.
There was no gray area, you were either good for this job or yyou were not.
Waitress (Former Employee), Spokane, WAFebruary 12, 2013
The most enjoy able part of the job was the majority of the girls I met there, they were totally fun to be around. A typical day at work would require trying to sell as many ladies drinks as possible because If you couldn't you got fired. I learned I do not work well under the pressure that I have to sell something, my job depended on it.
productive and fun workplace
Sales associate, customer service, and security (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 8, 2013
i love and enjoy my job. never a dull moment. co-workers are awesome and i get along with everyone there.
Relaxed work environment
Security (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJuly 5, 2012
Pros: good pay, great work environment
Cons: no benefits
very simple job check I.D.'s and make sure the girls are safe
Fun and exciting place to work
Promotions Coordinator, Customer Service, Waitress (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 13, 2012
Pros: the evnvoirnment was fun and up-beat.
Working at Deja Vu was fun and exciting. I was able to start off as a waitress and advanced in to the promotions coordinator role were I succeeded in increasing customer attendance.
Helped me be comfortable in front of a crowd
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Lake Station, INMay 26, 2012
This job was mainly done only to pay the bills in the mean time while I pursued a career, which is what I am trying to do at the moment. I have since left this position.
lucrative and fun enviroment
waitress/bartender (Former Employee), cincinnati,ohioFebruary 9, 2012
Pros: close to home
Cons: no benifits
dejavu was a fun place to work. i meant alot of good people and made alot of good social contacts. the money for the first four years was unbelieveable. my boss was the best guy in the world. i olny left because at the time i felt like it was time to move on to a new experience,i was sadened to hear the company closed its cincinnati location.