If you wish to learn more about our company, please visit www.defron.ca
We are seeking several guards for a 2 week assignment in Cornwall, On. The job would be to patrol the Premises. These are the shifts available.
Sun: 6pm to 6am
Mon: 6pm to 6am
Tuesday: 6pm to 6am
Wednesday: 6pm to 6am
Thursday: 6pm to 6am
Fri: 6pm to 6am
Sat: 6pm to 6am
Sat: 6am to 6pm
Sun: 6am to 6pm
Pay is $12.00 an hour and the assignment starts ASAP. Pay is Bi-weekly.
Guards must meet the following requirements:
1. Must be trust worthy
2. Must be a G2 or G driver. You would be given a client company vehicle to patrol the site.
3. Must sign in every hour of the shift.
4. Report to the Site Supervisor and Project manager.
5. Must have a security license. If you do not have a security license, we can help you get one.
6. Must sign the company code of conduct.
7. The client will be providing a vehicle to use around the site. Hence, guards must submit to the clients vehicle policy, and submit to a background. I believe it would be wise, if your driving record is horrible, you need not apply.
Please note due to the short duration of this assignment, we will not be taking any deductions from the pay. Pay will be by cheque.
Those interested could send their resumes to the ottawa(at)defron.ca