If you wish to learn more about our company, please visit www.defron.ca.
We are seeking 10 large male security guards (6ft, 200lbs) for an event in Downtown Toronto Area. This event would be on THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 26TH, 2013.
The venue is located at the Queen and University area - near the subway, and would be a formal law firm event for a Toronto Firm.
A black suit with black tie would be necessary for this event. As well black dress shoes would be needed.
Credentials: Emphasis on Professionalism
1. Have a professional demeanor
2. Be Very customer service oriented
3. Hold a valid security guard license
4. Speak and act professionally.
5. Handle all issues (good, bad and ugly) in a professional and DISCREET manner.
1. Patrolling the event grounds
2. Greeting guest and ensuring that there is a safe environment. Guards must not be overzealous.
3. Attending to guest security needs should there be one.
4. Access control
Pay for this event would be at the end. The hourly wage is $16.66. The event runs from: 5pm to 12 midnight. Total is $116.62 for the night
If interested, please don't hesitate to contact us at (hr(at)defron.ca). Please put heading Bay Street 1005 in the heading.