Junior Network Administrator Needed!
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join us as our Junior Network Administrator. The ideal candidate will have excellent technical aptitude in order to meet objectives as well as being proactive in meeting challenges and learning new skills.
Respond to and assist with help desk tickets
Basic administration of Active Directory and email user accounts
Assist team members in the maintenance and support of the company network infrastructure and datacentres
Creating virtual machines and installing server software
Setup and moving of workstations, servers and other equipment
Documenting processes and architecture
Performing other related duties as necessary
A successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Visio
- Solid understanding of networking technologies
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- Motivation to research and learn new technologies and skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft desktop and server operating systems
- Experience with Active Directory and Microsoft SQL
- A working knowledge of VPNs and virtualization
- Experience in a help desk role is an asset
Bonus points for experience with:
- Scripting and powershell
- Certifications such as MCSA and CCNA
We thank all applicants, however only those being considered will be contacted.