Deerhurst Resort

Deerhurst Resort Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
its always sunny is muskoka
Waterfront Attendant and Lifeguard (Former Employee), Huntsville, ONAugust 26, 2014
Pros: staff residence, close to downtown huntsville
All seasons of the year Deerhurst projects a sunny atmosphere.The employees who have all come from all over to live and work at deerhurst have soaked in the mystery of this positively stunning place. On a grimm day, managing such a large property, with many guests and owners can be difficult. However, as a team, every employee and department takes the – more... time to make every morning afternoon and evening a positive one. – less
Is it worth it
Reservations Coordinator (Current Employee), Huntsville, ONJuly 7, 2014
Deerhurst Reservations is an extremely fast paced work environment which I love however find that for the amount one is required to do in a day leaves you feeling like you are extremely under paid.
Beautiful resort with lots to do
Reservations Agent (Former Employee), Huntsville, ONFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: good hours, free activites
Cons: layoffs during slow seasons
Reservations made, respond to on line inquiries, book activites for guests.
Fun place to work with some perks
Banquet Server/Bartender (Former Employee), Huntsville, ONJanuary 18, 2013
The resort is very big and in a beautiful location. I very much enjoyed my time there. They are now under new management so I don't know how things are run there anymore.
housekeeping is a hard job.
Room Attendant (Former Employee), Huntsville, OntarioOctober 26, 2012
The most enjoyable part of the job was when you finished a cleaning a room , its so pristine and neat.
the place is exciting to work with and place has a lot to explore.
Light Duty Cleaner/Public Area Attendant (Current Employee), Huntsville, ONJuly 23, 2012
Deerhurst is a exciting place to work and I find the place very attractive. People are very friendly and polite.I like the place Huntsville because the trees and sorrounded by lakes.
Managers are just pupets for the Admin. Floor!
Assistant Executive Housekeeper (Former Employee), Huntsville, ONMay 5, 2012
Pros: salary was good, team was great, good benefits
Cons: suggestions not taken seriously, had to pay for substandard meals, couldn't make decisions without ok
Liked most of the people I worked with. Some on the Admin. Floor wouldn't even acknowledge that you were part of the team.
As a manager you were not allowed to make decisions without those above you giving their ok.
I didn't like having to implement policies or procedures that did nothing for the morale of the staff.
I enjoyed working with my team....great – more... bunch of people! – less

About Deerhurst Resort

Ontario Destination Resort and Conference Center Embracing Peninsula Lake, Deerhurst Resort is your year-round retreat to Ontario's – Read more

Deerhurst Resort Photos