Decore Hotels Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great work enviroment in Beautiful Jasper
Guest Services Agent and Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Jasper, AB25 July 2014
One of the most beautiful places I've worked. While working for Decore Hotels I worked at the Tonquin Inn on the east side of Jasper.

Depending on the shifts that I worked my day would normally consist of running the nightly audit, checking guests in and out of the hotel, basic receptionist and clerical duties, assisting guests with directions, booking tours, and rafting trips.

The staff accomodations weren't exactly the best but they were located close to the hotel making it easy to get to work. Managment was always available for questions and was easy to get a hold of .

The best part about working audit was sitting at the front desk, and occasionally you would see an elk or a deer walk past the windows.
Pros
location, staff
Cons
pay rate, long hours
They provide all the needs that employees do have
Housekeeper Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jasper, AB25 October 2013
I learn to give more effort to attain my job property and give my best effort to fulfill and satisfy the needs of the company as well as customer's satisfaction.
Pros
free accommodation, pretty room for employees
Cons
8 hours duty with benefits and best co workers I met

Want to know more about Decore Hotels?

Ask a question