Jr Estimator/ Office support
We are a fast paced Deck, Fence and Landscaping Company servicing Home Depot across the GTA.
As the Jr. Estimator you will be responsible for supporting the Estimator and Office Staff.
On The Road- Quotes and Onsite Work:
Your responsibilities at on-site quotes will be:
- Review project site
- Communicate with homeowners what their needs are
- Problem solve and recommend solutions
- Accurately take and record measurements
- Prepare small hand drawing
- Formulate all costs for tender submission - labour, equipment, material, rentals and subcontracts
- Provide quote based on specifications
Your responsibilities on the road and onsite will be:
- Customer service- Calling and following up with customers to see how the job is going.
- Attend Home Depot “Home Show Fair” to stimulate more leads
- “Checking in” and communicating with our different Home Depot stores
- Representing Deck Space and Home Depot in the most professional manner
In the Office and Show Room:
Your responsibilities in the office and showroom will be:
- Calling and following up with potential customers
- Preparing drawings and quotes
- Ordering material and following up on orders
- Following up on customers work progress and giving customers any updates regarding project progress and delays,
- Customer database follow up
- Home Depot – communications – Office Level
- Media web site updates, Home stars and Facebook (photos and customer feedback)
- Keep and maintain a customer database
Auto cad or drafting skills preferred.
Some experience in estimating is a must. Some construction knowledge.
Strong organizational skills is a must. Must be able to follow through with tasks at hand.
Must have strong customer service skills. Able to deal with difficult clients. Must have strong commutation skills.
Must be a team player.