Decisionone Corporation

Decisionone Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun place to work.
Administrator/Customer Service (Former Employee), Richmond Hill, OntarioDecember 19, 2013
Pros: great people.
It was a great company to work for. Great people. I enjoyed the different aspects of my position. From administration to Customer service. I enjoyed working with people or on my own.
The working environment is very friendly.
Senior Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Richmond Hill, ONMay 31, 2013
I have learned that billing is one of the most critical part of the company because it is where the receivables came from. I learned to be accurate and be patient in entertaining to the complaints of the customers.
Wosrt possible company- heading down hill fast
Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee), Devon, PAAugust 27, 2013
Pros: its a job
Cons: everything
Downsizing weekly, recent purchase of company by Glodyne a huge mistake. Expect to fold in 2014 or earlier. No regards to employees what so ever.
enjoyed working with co workers as a team
Senior Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 23, 2013
Enjoyed working field service for last 9 years with Fuji worked as a field service engineer, servicing photo labs, like the one in Walmart and Walgreens stores.
Stable job, good hours, no room for advance or pay increases
Desktop Support Technician-Tier (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEJuly 11, 2013
Pros: mileage after 50 miles per day (including commute)
Cons: no raises (ever)
I have worked for DecisionOne for six years. I am quite comfortable in the position, but the lack of a pay increase in six years is unsettling. Each technician has a specific role, such as hardware tech, software break/fix, Install tech, and the team works well together. There is a low employee turnover rate, once employees pass the one year mark. The – more... technicians are what make this company thrive. I have worked with some of the best techs in the business. The hardest part of the job is the high volume of service calls in a day. Many days a lunch break is not possible. Management is professional and understanding of worker needs. – less
Productive and Fun place to work
Customer Support Engineer (Former Employee), Frazer, PAMay 15, 2013
Always onsite in customers office to resolve any issue
Learn to work on different machine and meet people
Good guys who are ready to help when you need support
Travelling overnight to customer's site
When all repairs is done and customer is happy, everybody is happy!
Review
Logistics Sprcialist (Former Employee), Devon, PAAugust 8, 2012
Worked from home last 3 years as company closed most of it's logistics field offices. Most personal interaction was over phone or email. Each day started with a review of prior days service calls and orders requests. Spent the AM researching and updating shipping status. PM work involved fixing problems of late shipping or DOA parts, and follow up on – more... open replenishment orders and stock balance reports. My fellow co-workers were all great. We were all in the same boat. Trying to get 12 hours of work done in 8 hours. We were always backing each other up. I learned that all you can do is the best you can everyday. My direct manager was fair and understanding. I got the most enjoyment whenever I got a thank you from someone who called me with a problem that needed an answer ASAP, and I was able to help. – less