Debitway.ca has an immediate opening for a Social Media/Sales/Copywriter person with an entrepreuneurial spirit to add to their growing team. Candatate must be enthusiastic and be willing to take the necessary initiatives to be successful.
Duties and Tasks:
Generate new sales leads as a result of the following activities:
- Identify and increase the Company’s online audience; deploying tactics to generate more interaction
with the online network.
- Write daily Blog with Industry specific content.
- Publish content updates across various social media channels according to strategic guidelines and
respecting established social media policies.
- Apply excellent understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Conversion Optimization
(SCO) to get blog content found and ranked higher in Google searches specific to content and specific to
DebitWay’s Industry verticals.
- Monitor presence, content and conversations across various social media including Facebook, Twitter,
YouTube, LinkedIn… and any emerging platforms.
- Launch new Company social media properties
- Reach out to and build relationships with top bloggers and online community groups.
- Manage an editorial calendar for online content with monthly themes and related models, in line with
overall Corporate Communications objectives through the use of DebitWay’s Facebook, Twitter,
YouTube and LinkedIn accounts as well as blog.debitway.ca.
- Support the Sales Department with follow ups and lead generation.
- Research into Industry verticals to create content for press releases, news letters, blogs …
- Write and edit content for web, training materials, sales materials, promotions, email campaigns,
internal / external newsletters and case studies.
- Draft responses to online inquiries and managing criticism and dissent in collaboration with team
members and other internal issue experts.
- Support other identified Corporate Communications, Public Affairs and Industry specific efforts as
- Write Merchant Press Releases and daily news releases.
- Conduct daily monitoring of traditional and social media and preparing monthly analytic reports.
- Experience managing and executing social media campaigns
- Experience in writing daily Blogs
- At least 2+years of online experience, including social media.
- Digital experience growing social networking initiatives across online
- Creative and proactive communication skills to move new ideas and enhance company strategic goals
- Self-starter, immersed in social media, with an ever-evolving vision of the online landscape
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in writing and submitting press releases
- Flexible Part-time position offer with possibility of Full time permanent employment depending on traffic
- Clean and friendly office environment.
- Salary $14 per hour.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Indeed - 10 months ago
DebitWay is a recognized leader in online payment solutions and implementing Financial Services applications. We are an innovative company...