Why Join Us?
Because we’re awesome, we’re also energetic, fun, focused, and an effective group who thrives on big challenges!
We have a strong culture of freedom, responsibility, and innovation that fosters minds who wish to experience personal and professional growth on another level.
We offer an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision and more. What’s that you say? You want a day off on your birthday? Consider it done! You hate paying for insurance, gas, and parking? Tell all of your like-minded friends riding on the train, we’re only 1 block away from the station!! Oh aaaand you want a little Christmas bonus in your stocking!?! Consider it done.
And . . . We're hiring like crazy right now! Looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our team, this means plenty of growth potential and opportunities for you, that’s right, YOU!
Oh, and one more thing, resumes are cool, but do you know what’s even cooler?!?
Cover Letters! Ones that are specially written just for Debian. Hook us up with one of those bad boys, because we love those things! Ok, now on to the serious stuff …
I.T. Accounts Receivables Coordinator
As the accounts receivable coordinator you will be responsible for supporting all operational aspects of Accounts Receivable in regards to invoicing, cash application, software subscription renewals, product estimates, purchasing, inventory control, order tracking vendor management, and customer account reviews. You will work closely with the Accounts Payable Coordinator to complete all aspects of accounting administration including producing month end accounting reports for management review and participate in monthly and year-end balancing and closing procedures.
I.T. Accounts Receivables Coordinator Prerequisites:
- A minimum 3 years in an accounts receivables and general accounting position.
- College Diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, communication or related area.
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically, confident in making decisions, and taking appropriate actions.
- Demonstrate high level of communication skills; ability to communication effectively and respectfully.
- Knowledge of automated accounting systems, such as QuickBooks.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (i.e.: Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping terminology and practices.
- Appreciation of computer hardware and software knowledge.
Main Responsibilities & Job Expectations:
- Execute product, re-curring, and labor invoices to clients
- Reconcile client payments with outstanding invoices and post in the financial system.
- Follow up with delinquent accounts and reconcile payments from our clients.
- Organize inventory control and ordering supplies/stationary for the office.
- Enters, updates, and/or retrieves accounting data from automated systems.
- Reviews on-line transactions for changes and accuracy and corrects errors.
- Explains work instructions to others, adapting guidelines to the assignment as necessary.
- Renewing the software licenses and annual subscriptions on client accounts
- Purchasing sales orders and tracking the orders.
- Maintain vendor relationship and management.
- Inventories office supplies and equipment; prepares and submits orders for purchase.
- Maintain and organize confidential client records and files.
- Assures that the work meets quality and production standards by reviewing the work for accuracy and proper completion.
- Operates standard office duties and exercises.
If you think we might not consider you for one reason or another, you’re wrong, dead wrong. Debian IT is an equal opportunity employer. That means if you have the right skills, you’re in the right place. And now that you know the what’s-what, and the who’s-who, it’s time to dust off that floppy disk, polish up your resume and cover letter, and update the title to 2014.
*Please visit our website: www.debianit.com and click on "Join Our Team".
Send us an email with the subject line to state: ARC-2014.*
Can’t Wait To Hear From You!!