· Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
· Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
· Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources to secure
· Understanding and complying with federal, provincial and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments.
· Creating and maintaining a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
· Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.
Our ideal candidate will:
· possess two years of automotive sales experience and one year in a dealership management position.
· be required to maintain the profitability of their department while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction.
· keep abreast of the federal, provincial, and local regulations that affect their operations.
· require strong communication skills in order to work with customers, employees and finance and insurance vendors as they represent the dealership.
· Be a goal oriented individual whom is extremely motivated, friendly, and constantly looking for new and better ways to sell value added products to our customers
· Exhaust all efforts, contacts, and ideas in order to secure lending contracts for our valued customers. Creativity is always rewarded!
A college degree or equivalent experience in finance is preferred. A strong background in business, mathematics, marketing and computers is also useful.
We offer a very competitive salary with bonus’, a company vehicle, and an excellent health program.
Please email your resume.