Dealertrack Technologies, Inc.

Dealertrack Technologies, Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Kind, Inviting, Great Place to Work!
Live Chat Agent (Current Employee), Work At HomeAugust 15, 2015
Pros: Kind employees and management, paid training, paid days off, work at home opportunity, live-chat with all tools available
Cons: Minimum wage with no room to move up except becoming a Senior Chatter.
DealerTrack Technologies, while they only pay minimum wage, is full of kind-hearted, hard working people that are treat every employee with respect. The work is easy and enjoyable as I love helping customers and DT provides you with most, if not all, of the information you need to help customers. You are provided paid training in the beginning as well.

The only thing I would change about the job is a pay raise and an opportunity to move up in the company, even if it's just a small amount such as a Team Lead position.

Other than that, for working from home, this is one of the best companies I've worked for so far and enjoy every day I get to spend working for them.
Overall good company
F&I Client Services Rep (Current Employee), Addison, TXAugust 4, 2015
Pros: Good people and work environment, flexible shifts. Sundays off
Cons: low career growth opportunities
Dealertrack is a face-paced, growing technology company that is transforming automotive retail. From day one I have been surrounded by positive energy and work with extremely talented team members who share a wealth of knowledge!
Client Services
Billing Representative / Client Support (Current Employee), Irving, TexasAugust 2, 2015
Pros: Work life balance.
Cons: Micro Managed, low pay
Austin Tetra is a subsidary of Equifax creating Dun and Bradstreet for client and uploading their W-9 information from new business creations.
Great workplace
Key Account Manager - (Current Employee), Southeast U.S.July 30, 2015
Alot of travel in your vehicle.
Good pay plan.
Managers are good.
Weekends off is always a plus.
Enjoyable part of working with them is name brand and can create opportunity on its own.
Dealertrack -DMS
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), UtahJuly 27, 2015
 Executive Assistant- for the President & CEO, Sr. Vice President Chief Scientific Officer and multiple operation managers, arranged domestic and international travel, expense reports, board meetings, maintained multiple calendars, organization charts, conference calls, meeting minutes and letters, prepared and edited presentations, speeches etc.

 Office Management – continuous multi tasking to include supervision of 15-20 full and part time office employees, ordering supplies, service calls, phone systems, new hire trainings, employee health fairs, staff meetings.

 Event Coordinator – in state and out of state conference and event logistics for executive management and attendees ranging from 15 to 5500 to include meals, entertainment and transportation to include hosting local and international athletes and guests.
The enviroment is a great place and the people are all great. The job dosen't pay to well and not much a chance to go full time.
Pre Scanner (Former Employee), Wilmington OhioJuly 27, 2015
Pros: 15 minute breaks evey 2 hours. 30 minute lunch and first shift
Cons: No benefits unless you are full time. Only pay $8.25.
I enjoyed the job. I just wish it would have paid more. Other than the pay, I have no complaints. The people were all very nice and respectful. The work days were not to long and you don't have to work weekends.
Great management, Great people
Content Developer (Current Employee), Santa Barbara, CAJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Great office dynamic, great management
Cons: Lack of upward mobility
Expectations were set and guidance was always presented when needed. Training protocol and advancement within company need work.
Great Work/Life Balance
Enrollment Analyst (Current Employee), Lake Success, NYJuly 21, 2015
Dealertrack Technologies really cares about their employees and great working environment. I highly recommend this professional workplace.
Beneficial Learning Experience
Document Agent (Former Employee), Sacramento,CaJuly 21, 2015
My typical day at DealerTrack Technologies was in an office setting environment of about 40 people each assigned to a designated team. I worked in the Release Department generating documents, and stamping and signing Release of Liens, Contracts, and Titles. My co-workers were pleasant, motivating, and helpful we worked as a team to get things done in a timely manner.
CS based
Client Services Representative (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 20, 2015
Hard to advance when you are a remote employee. Most of the events and awards go to people that physically work in the office.
Proactive, vigorously developing company
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 22, 2015
Dealertrack has provided such an extensive background for me on not only the automotive and title industry, but also a knowledge regarding state specifications, leadership and how to motivate employees in a successful manner. While at the end of the day, there may be some difficult tasks involved in my position, it’s also highly rewarding working with clients and customers to satisfy their needs as well as developing employees.
Nice and comfortable work environment.
Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee), Irving, TXJune 20, 2015
Pros: Free garage parking, accessable cafe downstairs and located in Las Colinas.
Cons: Pending merger and lack of proper communication.
Coming into a relaxed and laid back environment to work is great. There is no pressure to be dressed up to come to work in a suit and tie everyday. I have learned a lot about different products of technology and a predictive dialer systems. There is a good source of management support and HR resources also. The hardest part of the job is the uncertainty of a pending merger. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning the personalities, strengths and goals of other team members.
warm, friendly environment
TITLE VAULT AGENT (Former Employee), 9750 Geothe RoadJune 2, 2015
Although it may not have been that long, I enjoyed my time working for dealertrack. The employees are energetic and very helpful.
Casual fun atmosphere. No micromanagement.
Contractor (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 26, 2015
Casual fun atmosphere. No micromanagement. Good benefits, but compensation could be higher. Many different departments to apply to, and management is very understandable.
Great job environment!
Project Consultant/ Implementation Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 20, 2015
Typical day at work: respond to email inquiries, analyze Excel spreadsheets, validate website and migrate contents

What I learned: meet rigorous deadlines, efficient multitasking, and developed strong attention to detail

Management: easy going, relaxed environment and they're more of a friend than bosses

Co-workers: friendly, helpful, kind, and fun

Hardest part of the job: Nothing
Great place to learn and get my experience in the industry
WEBSITE IMPEMENTATION SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Plano, TXMay 19, 2015
• Migrate content – adjusting for Web best practices, adhering to our clients’ stylistic and layout guidelines as outlined and ever evolving
• Troubleshoot HTML validation errors and clean up HTML, allowing for style and layout to be managed through CSS and preventing any design issues
• Respond to requests to post content or make website edits and enhancements in a timely manner
• Track migration progress and outstanding issues concisely and professionally
• Preform quality assurance on performed migrations, providing feedback and corrections in a team-oriented approach
• Work from JIRA (production queue, for managing multiple account set ups for different clients concurrently
Prepare for the worst, then go with the flow.
Product Owner (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 13, 2015
I have an appreciation for a collaborative and team spirited culture seeking to strive for excellence, positive attitude and passion towards innovative solutions.

I enjoy working on challenging projects that fully utilizes my strategic, critical and logical abilities.

Its great to see your projects take flight in time and within budget, however, I've learned the most and had my best memories from the projects that came with many twists, turns and challenges.
reliable and enjoyable
Selenium Automation Engineer (Former Employee), Waltham, MAMay 10, 2015
Pros: free lunch, bowling play
Cons: health care plan, 401k
learn as manual tester for the following test cases, test scenario, test plan of the auto insurance company. the most enjoyable part of the job is health plan and 401k plan.
Good job security, not such good compensation
Content Developer (Current Employee), Santa Barbara, CAMay 8, 2015
Pros: Generous PTO, flexible management
Cons: Compensation is too low, little room to move up within the company
Typical day at work: respond to email inquiries, analyze Excel spreadsheets, organize internal database

What I learned: meet rigorous deadlines, efficient multitasking, developed strong attention to detail

Management: easy going, relaxed environment

Co-workers: friendly

Hardest part of the job: meeting deadlines
Great
Recruitment (Current Employee), NYApril 30, 2015
Pros: Good work enviorment
Cons: none
Great! Place excellent people, fun to work, great work Culture, good benefits .Co-workers wonderful! always something to do, close to home

1 2 3 4 5

About Dealertrack Technologies, Inc.

Founded in 2001, Dealertrack’s reputation for intuitive, insightful innovation began by creating the pioneering digital – Read more

Dealertrack Technologies, Inc. Photos