Dealer Tire Employee Reviews

Deartire is a terrible place to work
Warehouse Associate , driver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 December 2016
Just pass this one by people "trust me" .You don't even want to go there, these guys use and abuse staff ,then discard you when you are injured ,involved in accident ,that ther ridiculous and reckless policies caused.Or ticketed for speeding or dangerous driving trying to meet again their ridiculous delivery times .. do yourself a favour and don't bother. I regretted it,and so will you ..
Pros
Cons
Low pay, Long hours, abuse, terrible environment, unsafe, untrustworthy
Unsafe working conditions
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON27 November 2015
Overload trucks with 30 - 60 lbs tires for 1 driver to deliver to dealerships and pick up same amount of tires to return to warehouse. Route schedules are impossible to stay on time unless you speed and drive unsafe.
This company uses temp workers, under pays and over works them untill they burnout and get injured or quit.
I'm my first 2 weeks there 8 drivers quit or were injured, average time of work there 2 weeks.
85% employee turn around
Pros
Lots of over time
Cons
Continuous unsafe heavy lifting, unreasonable schedules
Productive and fun place to work. Friendly co-workers. Learned a lote about tires
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 November 2015
awesome place to work with friendly co-workers and management.
There was a lot of variety in my job ranging from order picker, restocking shelves, hand bombing, cleaning. Enjoyed working at dealer tire and learned a lot about tires
Nothing good to say about this company
warehouse (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC30 October 2015
Lazy workers, makes all the temps do all the dirty work. Most of the temps are from the streets. The raises are so little. Work is heavy lifting. Manager is more of a receptionist then a manger, talks on the phone more then he does his work. They expect you to do many different tasks and pay you very little for it. Manger doesn't know anything about running the warehouse, only by safety operation manual. The temp agency gets paid more for their workers then actual full time employees at Dealer Tire!
Cons
Smell like tires
Bad Interview
Operations (Former Employee) –  Toronto. ON14 December 2012
I was interviewed for an senior mid to executive position and there were 2 interviewers who didn't know what they were talking about.
Worst: after the interview, I went back to ask for thier business cards and saw that they were tearing off my resume & laughing loud and continued doing that in front of me, very unprofessional and humiliating.