Dealer Tire

Dealer Tire Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun place to work. Friendly co-workers. Learned a lote about tires
Order Picker (Former Employee), Brampton, ONNovember 3, 2015
awesome place to work with friendly co-workers and management.
There was a lot of variety in my job ranging from order picker, restocking shelves, hand bombing, cleaning. Enjoyed working at dealer tire and learned a lot about tires
Nothing good to say about this company
warehouse (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCOctober 30, 2015
Cons: Smell like tires
Lazy workers, makes all the temps do all the dirty work. Most of the temps are from the streets. The raises are so little. Work is heavy lifting. Manager is more of a receptionist then a manger, talks on the phone more then he does his work. They expect you to do many different tasks and pay you very little for it. Manger doesn't know anything about running the warehouse, only by safety operation manual. The temp agency gets paid more for their workers then actual full time employees at Dealer Tire!
Bad Interview
Operations (Former Employee), Toronto. ONDecember 14, 2012
I was interviewed for an senior mid to executive position and there were 2 interviewers who didn't know what they were talking about.
Worst: after the interview, I went back to ask for thier business cards and saw that they were tearing off my resume & laughing loud and continued doing that in front of me, very unprofessional and humiliating.

June 5, 2013

Many unprofessional managers today. No wonder their company never got anywhere