Dealer Tire

Dealer Tire Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Unsafe working conditions
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONNovember 27, 2015
Overload trucks with 30 - 60 lbs tires for 1 driver to deliver to dealerships and pick up same amount of tires to return to warehouse. Route schedules are impossible to stay on time unless you speed and drive unsafe.
This company uses temp workers, under pays and over works them untill they burnout and get injured or quit.
I'm my first 2 weeks there 8 drivers quit or were injured, average time of work there 2 weeks.
85% employee turn around
Pros
Lots of over time
Cons
Continuous unsafe heavy lifting, unreasonable schedules
Nothing good to say about this company
warehouse (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCOctober 30, 2015
Lazy workers, makes all the temps do all the dirty work. Most of the temps are from the streets. The raises are so little. Work is heavy lifting. Manager is more of a receptionist then a manger, talks on the phone more then he does his work. They expect you to do many different tasks and pay you very little for it. Manger doesn't know anything about running the warehouse, only by safety operation manual. The temp agency gets paid more for their workers then actual full time employees at Dealer Tire!
Cons
Smell like tires
Bad Interview
Operations (Former Employee) –  Toronto. ONDecember 14, 2012
I was interviewed for an senior mid to executive position and there were 2 interviewers who didn't know what they were talking about.
Worst: after the interview, I went back to ask for thier business cards and saw that they were tearing off my resume & laughing loud and continued doing that in front of me, very unprofessional and humiliating.