DealTicker is rapidly expanding, and is seeking a team of bright, energetic, highly creative and motivated Account Managers, who are able to execute on management initiatives, as well as be creative and enthusiastic about generating new ideas. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada – our company is a premier provider of performance-based local advertising.
With the ability to excel in relationship-building and management, the Account Manager will be assigned on specific targeting tasks across Canada, and portray strong leadership skills on our company’s innovative client acquisition program. The candidate will be required to perform regular interaction involving exchange and receipt of information and managing new and current accounts.
This position offers a full time salary plus an excellent commission structure, as well as several bonus structures and unlimited potential based on revenue, monthly targets and company goals.
If you possess excellent communication skills, are able to work independently in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision while adding value to your team, this opportunity may be great for you.
SUCCESSFUL INCUMBENTS MUST:
- Possess strong knowledge of the local marketplace and consumer trends within the brackets of specifically targeted consumer demographic
- Display a proven track record in strong presentation skills and negotiating favourable terms and conditions, while establishing rapport and building long term relationships with customers
- Have at least 1-2 years of inside telephone business-to-business communication skills
- Possess the ability to represent the employing company in a professional manner, while identifying, targeting and establishing potential marketing and relationship-building activities
- Assist with special events and promotions, and the development and design of facility advertising, marketing and collateral materials
- Display knowledge of social media tools, including Facebook and Twitter
- Maintain and track work progress for managerial purposes, generate weekly sales effort reports and collaborate with the Operations team on new client acquisitions
- Communicate and maintain ongoing activities through company’s internal software
- Meet individual quarterly and annual marketing goals.
- French an asset, but is not a must
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, marketing, public relations, or the related is preferred. Any equivalent combination of experience and training, which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential functions is qualifying.
- College education, a Bachelor's degree or the equivalent.
All applications must include a cover letter and resume. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Generous salary+commission+bonus structure