Take this opportunity to build upon your maintenance and operations experience and knowledge by joining Triovest as a part-time Building Maintenance Worker in Saskatoon.
Reporting to the Building Operator, you will use your knowledge of electrical, mechanical and life safety systems to assist with the day-to-day operations of the commercial real estate portfolio, as well as to perform routine building repairs and maintenance. You must be willing to work evenings and be available for on-call work on weekends.
As part of your varied duties in Building Maintenance, you will:
- Maintain the top-of-mind “Service Excellence” that Triovest commits to providing to its customers and stakeholders.
- Respond to tenant requests in a timely, professional manner.
- Assist with minor maintenance of building HVAC systems.
- Perform daily inspections of the interior and exterior property and the building systems.
- Check and replace lighting in common areas and tenant spaces.
- Take and record equipment readings.
- Perform minor plumbing and electrical repairs.
- Perform fire systems and water testing.
- Assist with snow removal during the winter months.
- Assist building contractors, as required.
Success in Building Maintenance calls for a solid professional background that includes:
- A Building Environmental Services (BES) designation or current enrollment in the course is an asset.
- At least one (1) year of related maintenance and/or operations experience.
- Knowledge of general maintenance procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- General knowledge of HVAC electrical and mechanical systems, and life safety systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Good mechanical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Positive attitude and strong customer service skills.
At Triovest, your success is our success. As a fully integrated commercial real estate advisory company, we provide investment management services for income properties of $10 billion across Canada. As an employer of choice, we believe that the quality of our people connects directly with the quality of our work, and we place a high value on attracting and retaining exceptional individuals, fostering an exciting work environment with opportunities for growth and advancement.
We welcome applications from individuals who share our core values of Integrity, Accountability, Agility and Teamwork, and who welcome the opportunity to operate in an environment of transparency and professionalism, learn from their experiences and search for continuous improvement, create value for clients, tenants, colleagues and shareholder, and work together to deliver service excellence.
If you are an experienced professional looking to share in the success of an industry leader, please click "Apply now" to send us your resume.