Day & Ross Freight Employee Review

View all Day & Ross Freight reviews

Day n Ross
Truck Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Hartland, NB25 January 2017
I enjoyed working here. I worked a week of days and I week of nights. The miles were substantially less on the week of nights and the gap between paychecks week to week were difficult.

Other Day & Ross Freight Employee Reviews

worst managed company ever and cheap
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hartfield, NB4 July 2017
you'll be pulling your hair out trying to do your job, only to be told your not doing it. they want you to bend over backwards for them but will not do the same for you. their HR team is ignorant and sadistic, and will do anything to get you out. its just a out of date place, they need to train people to properly manage people. your efforts and experience would be appreciated anywhere but here. McCains should be ashamed they have this under their belt as a second company, they treat their employees like manure.
Worst Manage company I ever work for
Manager (Former Employee) –  East,West5 May 2017
I have never work for such a dysfunctional company like Day & Ross. Their management group is nothing but 2 faced and if you voice your concerns about something and they don't like it or agree they find a way to get ride of you. I have worked with them in the East and thought it was bad until came to Calgary and this is the worst terminal I ever work at for them. Do not trust anyone in the management group in Calgary cause they will burn you very quick and set you up for failure.
Pros
front line staff good
Cons