Davis + Henderson

Davis + Henderson Employee Reviews in Canada

Confidential
Bankruptcy Processing Agent (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONFebruary 28, 2016
Not satisfied with how training was being provided unfair,
didn't feel welcome, ppl just look miserable when you try to ask questions, just treated unfairly. Parking permit was not aloud, you had to park across the street, and dangerous for crossing to get to work. just no respect to the employee, Just no need to be parking and getting to work late for that matter. Couldn't even talk to anyone, always being monitored everyone hour, lot of pressure for no reason.
Pros
prefer not to say
Cons
making people park across the street, when there is numerous parking in lot
Productive and fun work place
President Choice Financial Master Card (Former Employee) –  Toronto,OnAugust 19, 2015
Productive and team player to achieve customers satisfactions.
Good environment to work and good management, s better place to refer a friend to achieve his/her goal. The most enjoyable part of the job is solving customers problems and being a valued agent. positive attitude toward changes.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
flrxible
Excellent and very wide Customer base
Check & eSwitch Advisor, Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Toronto ONFebruary 12, 2015
Excellent company to work for. Great colleagues and atmosphere. Work/Life balance is very good. Excellent benefits.
Pros
great colleagues and customers.
Cons
job advancement and security
General
Project Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 1, 2015
The company is large and the office is in Mississauga and Toronto. There are a lot work for inter-department communication. The people come and go very frequently.
Pros
Office is large
Cons
Turnover is high
A great place to work
Senior- Technical Business Analyst - Lead (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 28, 2014
Univeris Corp. gave me the opportunity to work with some of the great minds in the financial sector. I loved my job and got along well with the people. I excelled at my job and soon was promoted and had my own employees. I worked very well with senior management and landed multi-million dollar deals for the company. I enjoyed the most solving problems for our clients as well as internal issues. I became the "go-to" person and enjoyed every day at work. The hardest period for me was when the economy crashed and the company had to dissolve many other departments including my own and as a result, lay-off my staff and eventually myself. The most enjoyable part was when we landed the PIP, TD and PWH contracts. my department, and the entire organization rejoiced and everyday was like the perfect day.
Great Support work Environment
Client Director, Sales & Marketing (Former Employee) –  Toronto,OntarioJune 2, 2013
My career at Davis + Henderson allowed me to gain a tremendous amount of experiment all the while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
Pros
suppotive leadership team that understood the importance of family life
Cons
very long hours and extensive travel
Although the workplace climate has since changed, D+H was a great workplace to be part of.
Advisor/Resource Officer (Former Employee) –  East York (Toronto), ONJanuary 24, 2013
Great co-workers, professional workplace, flair and fun used to be a big part of the workplace ambiance.
Pros
great benefits, competitive salary and supportive co-workers.
A nice place to work
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 11, 2013
D+H is a good place to work. A good team environment and an enjoyable day to work. A work day consisted of helping customers with order and re-orders of personal and business cheques. Each call was different based on what product the customer was using.

There has been growth within the company that branches outside of just cheques and present an opportunity for advancement and growth.
Decent work environment and awesome co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONOctober 11, 2012
The employees at D+H are awesome. I have met some of the most interesting individuals while employed at D+H. The environment is similar to any other call center such as metric driven and meeting quality targets. Schedules are provide in advance however the operation of the business is 24/7 therefore some weeks you get stuck working 4pm-midnight. However, overall I would say this would be one of the more enjoyable experiences I had. If you maintain a good standing in regards to the quality of your work no one will be micro-managing you.
Pros
employee appreciate weeks
Cons
scheduling sometime is an issue but manageable
Not for the faint of heart ....
Manager (Current Employee) –  MississaugaMay 3, 2012
Fast paced environment, very rigid and politically motivated.
Lacks vision and direction, with a lot of micro-managing.
Pros
good benefits package
Cons
no vision, no flexibility, very political
Small office with humour and social events
Incident Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ONSeptember 5, 2013
The typical day could be extremely stressful and filled with urgent problems for different business units. Another day could be quiet as a mouse with no major incidents for you to manage. This is where your challenge would be. Finding ways to use the down time effectively when you do not know when you will be needed for an urgent incident. I loved doing the bridge calls and working with technicians to find a resolution to an issue! On Call shifts are required and this can disrupt your home life with the number of hours you may be required on a weekend.
last place your wonna work for
Fraud Detection Analysis (Former Employee) –  etobicokeAugust 13, 2012
feel like u working third word concentration camp worse management will do what they want to do
Pros
nothing free
Cons
they count every min
I have worked for the last 7 year's.
On-Site Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 22, 2013
I have good experienced in this On-site representative. Help student to fill out the OSAP form and how to apply the bank information.
The student has to be interview and veryfy their ID's sin gard and driver's licence. Student has to submit the original document to proof the same student given the document and we process the osap. University and College student applying for continue education and the bignner's have to apply the osap to pay there tution fee and living expences.

I learned to help the student to fill the form's with patient and happy.

This is a tem work and we have to work with co-worders and help each other.

First time student, we have explain several time till they get all the information is correct. We go throw the application and fill detail's are given all the mesage in peffect.

This is team work and when we have a quction we all help each other and still we didn't find the answer, we can call the mangaer several time and get the answer. Still if we didn't wind the answer, the manager will be on the spot in 15 minutes and explain all the information and given the answer to the student.
Pros
Cons
8 hrs
Not bad place to work for
FRAUD CONTROL ANALYST/ ACCOUNT REP (Current Employee) –  TorontoJune 4, 2014
-Management is poor
-not organized
-no recognition
-people don't stay here for long
Temporary Job
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orangeville, ONAugust 18, 2013
Although it was a seasonal/ temp. job, I managed to work there 3 times over a 3 year span. I worked evenings and days in different years. I enjoyed this job in the fact that we could listen to music or whatever while we worked as long as no one could hear it. My typical day was to enter data into a computer, and then we verified it and also checked it over a third time to make sure it was correct before it was delivered to the client.
Great place to work…very cold
eSWITCH & CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ONJune 4, 2012
Managers are great!
Co-workers are also great!
Great company with employees working there for over 30+ yrs
Most enjoyable part is seeing your friends and the customers that call in with their stories
Pros
m-f no sat or sun
Cons
for me too far out
Performance Driven
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AlbertaNovember 4, 2014
Worked under pressure at a fast paced environment. Encouraged commitment and communication.
Challenging. Rewarding.
Business Analyst - Service Delivery (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 4, 2014
A fairly large organization with many departments and lines of business.
Not a good fit for me.
Order Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONOctober 9, 2012
Nice people.
Easy work.
Their training sessions not the greatest.
To the minute timing.
Too much pressure.
Cons
timed by the minute, poor air quality

2.7