Do you work well with others? Do you aspire to work in a creative environment where the quality of the work is as important as the originality of the design?
You are a hard-working technically astute individual who is a master of his craft. You know building systems, you know the Building Code and you know construction.
1. Participation within team based organization;
- Acting as technical drafting team member on Architectural and/or Interior Design projects
2. Operate computer assisted design systems within pre-established standard practices;
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD,
- Experience in REVIT,
- Experience with Sketch-up,
- Assist in performance of quality control procedures
3. Contribute towards the completion of presentation drawings and working drawing construction sets;
- Working under the supervision of Project Managers and Team Director,
- Working with DMA standards and programs (as noted above) to develop full construction drawings either independently or within a team,
- Coordinate with team to meet deadlines on multiple projects,
- Coordinate with outside consultants,
- Assist with additional technical drafting support on any project as directed by the Manager of Projects,
- Contribute to the accuracy and quality of the documentation through knowledge of building codes, building science and construction processes
4. Assist in maintaining product libraries;
- Liaise with suppliers to maintain up to date knowledge of products,
- Maintain on line and physical product library
5. Assist in supervising construction progress;
- Working under the supervision of Project Managers and Team Director;
o Preparation of Site Instructions and Clarifications,
o Review of shop drawings
Our Ideal candidate will have a technical diploma in Architectural Technologies and a minimum of 5 to 10 years of professional experience working in a professional office that produces commercial architecture.
Please send your detailed resume, and a cover letter that describes your specific experience in teaming with others.