DAVIDsTEA

DAVIDsTEA Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Incredible customer expirence
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 24, 2014
Pros: lovely customers, being around tea constantly, employee discount
Cons: lack of hours to work, difficult to advance positions
I adored DAVIDsTEA while I worked there. With a fun atmosphere and exciting customers there was never a day that I did not genuinely smile. My duty as a Tea Brista was to aid customers in finding the tea and tea accessories for them as well helping them learn more about the beverages they love. I also maintained a clean work environment and would keep – more... my stations sanitary from opening to close. The only issue I found with this job was the lack of hours I was receiving, lack of ability to advance in my position, as well as difficulty of transportation to and from the location and unfortunately because of these combined with personal reasons, I could not stay. On the other hand I highly recommend it to others searching for a enjoyable and valued experience. – less
Best job I've ever had.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Church StJanuary 24, 2014
I wish I had stayed on after Seasonal. What a great place. Literally not a bad thing about it, except my time there was too short.
High energy sales workplace with incredible standards for customer service
Tea Guide/Sales Representitive (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONDecember 17, 2013
I absolutely love working at DAVIDsTEA! Managers are relatable and professional, and encourage you to understand the product by trying out new teas.
Fun workplace with great team atmosphere
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONJuly 23, 2013
Pros: great product, staff, and customers
As the assistant manager I learned the following:
- Ordering stock
- Delegating duties
- Using the POS system and
- Contacting head office
Amazing.
TEAm Member (Former Employee), Church St, TorontoJanuary 22, 2013
I worked here as a seasonal TEAm Member, and was heartbroken to leave. Honestly the best place I have ever worked!
Fun place to work!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Surrey, BCDecember 13, 2012
Pros: discounts and free tea on the job.
Cons: n/a
I absolutely loved working here! The people were great and easy to get along with and the atmosphere was amazing. It was tough to memorize all the tea but at the same time it was enjoyable. I definitely recommend applying there.
A place full of great ibes and positive energy.
"Tea Guide" -sales associate and barista (Current Employee), Penticton, BCJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: free tea while you're working, and a lovely discount
Cons: there are none!
Amazing job!! The people are great, management is so friendly and our customers are always amazing.
Fun environment
Keyholder (Current Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 5, 2013
Great place to work if you are looking for a side job, or if you are looking to start a career in beverage/retail. Young, hip company with great benefits and awesome managers.