Opportunity tittle: Programmer Analyst– Advanced
Location: Downtown Ottawa
Duration: 12 weeks +option: 30 days additional. The temporary application support assistance would be for 60 days and an option for 30 more days to end no later than March 31st, 2014.
Numbers of hours per week: 37.5
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Language: English Advanced
The Programmer/Analyst duties are not limited to the following tasks:
- Review project documentation to become familiar with the scope, objectives, and schedule of various projects within the section;
- Review and apply project and coding standards for development and documentation;
- Review documentation and mock-ups and consult with business analysts to obtain an understanding of the business requirements and processes for system releases;
- Analyze business requirements and design appropriate application architecture and application/database solutions;
- Develop and test application/database solutions and reports to meet approved business requirements;
- Develop application using a service-oriented architecture and developing Web services using Microsoft’s Windows Communication Foundation.
- Develop application using Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
- Develop .Net web-based applications that leverage Java-based web services that are deployed through Axis – namely web services that are deployed by Adobe LiveCycle and Saba Learning Management System
- Develop .Net Application for projects that use an Agile Project Management approach
- Developing and testing software that leverage capabilities of the Team Foundation Server
- Customize the Adobe LiveCycle HTML5 Workspace introduced with Enterprise Suite 4 to reflect required format and standards.
- Develop .Net applications that leverage with Adobe LiveCycle APIs.
- Develop .Net applications that leverage Adobe LiveCycle Process Management APIs
- Develop applications that leverage Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management APIs.
Specific experience for the requirement:
- Minimum of five (5) years of programming experience is required
- Minimum of five (5) years of programming experience in ASP.NET (VB.Net, C#)
- Minimum of one (1) year of programming experience for customizing the Adobe LiveCycle HTML5 Workspace introduced with Enterprise Suite 4
- Minimum of two (2) years of developing with Adobe LiveCycle APIs.
- Minimum of two (2) years of programming experience for developing applications using Adobe LiveCycle Process Management APIs
- Minimum of one (1) year of programming experience for developing applications using Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management APIs.
Indeed - 10 months ago