David's Bridal

David's Bridal Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fast- paced environment
Junior Stylist (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONApril 28, 2015
Gained superior customer- service skills in a high volume environment. Learned to set and achieve sales goals. Stylists are competitive but determined to provide excellent customer service.
It is a productive and amazing work place
Junior Bridal's Consultant (Current Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 18, 2015
I love working at davids bridal. Its a great place to meet new people and the staff is amazing. I have made a whole bunch of know friends there. I love being able to help people directly in making decisions for the most important day of their lives. It makes me very happy.
fun and exciting workplace
Customer service representative (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONNovember 19, 2014
although the demands of this job are quite high, I have learned how to better manage my time ensuring that I serve customers first so that they have the best experience for their special day.
The best place anyone could work
Alterations Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), MississaugaNovember 19, 2014
Pros: everything aspect is great
Cons: no actual training.. taught by another worker but someone is always there to help you if needed
I am honestly so glad I got to be apart of such an amazing team. David's Bridal is a great place to work at it is very chill and laid back. A typical day would be steaming dresses, making appointments – more... and answering phone calls as an Alterations Customer Service Representative. The management is very great and understandable, they truly care about their employee's. Hardest part of the job might be getting to learning everything... there is a lot to know and is overwhelming at first but once you get the hang of it, you'll love it! Davids Bridal is like my second family, all the workers and managers are so sweet and caring. Would definitely recommend this location for anyone interested in pursuing a career with David's Bridal! – less
Great job.
Labourer (Former Employee), HamiltonNovember 17, 2014
Working with davids bridal was a overall good experience for me, i had learned many skills and furthered my already obtained skills. I was able to excel in all my duties held responsible for. I worked well with my team and accomplished daily goals that i had set for myself.
A very rewarding experience!
Wedding Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioAugust 21, 2014
Pros: brides satisfaction with company's selection.
Cons: long hours without breaks
From the moment I greet my future bride-to-be till selecting their dream dress, marks a rewarding and pleasant experience for me. Multi-tasking is key at this work place, where you are required to listen to your client's needs, answer phone calls and doing mental work at the same time.
Exciting and fast-paced environment
Jr Stylist (Former Employee), London, ONApril 4, 2014
Pros: great work environment, fellow co-workers are friendly
Cons: sometimes you don't get to take a full break because it's so busy, head office is not the most organized, not enough hours for "seasonal" help.
I only ever worked weekends, which were always busy. There was always something to do.
Fun Place to Work
Sales Rep/Customer Service Rep/ Alterations Rep (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 7, 2013
I learned a lot of sewing skills working at David's Bridal, as well as better customer service skills and I had a lot of fun while doing all the tasks at work.
Working with moments
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioAugust 26, 2013
Pros: team of employees
Cons: manager
David's Bridal has been a wonderful experience. Not only was I working a part-time job, and helping customers, I was being apart of their wedding experience. I though that was an honor, to be apart of – more... someone's big day. A typical day was pretty laid back and enjoying hearing about people's love stories. My co-workers were very cooperative and was such a joy to be around. As for management, it wasn't easy working with my store manager, she/he was very obnoxious and not supportive of the team she had working for her. Favorited several employees and didn't appreciate the other's although she was the hiring manager. Otherwise everyday was a joy working there. – less
Employees