Dave & Buster's

Dave & Buster's Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A fun and friendly enviornment where you feel safe, and loved
Hostess (Former Employee), Vaughan, ONNovember 11, 2015
Pros: Free lunches and employment discounts
Cons: Long hours
A typical day at work is usually busy and straight to business. Jolly and friendly environment where you can have fun and be outgoing as long as your still working keeping the guests happy. The co-workers and myself all considered each other family. Everyone is friendly and sociable as well as the mangers. Good management team, they always know how to get the job done. The most enjoyable part about working at Dave&Busters is that you are having fun while you're working. You could be yourself and enjoy your shift.
An okay place to work
Winner's Circle Attendant (P/T) (Former Employee), Vaughan, ONSeptember 12, 2015
Pros: half off food while working
Cons: managment was a bit iffy
the co workers are great, but the management got messed up sometimes. The work was fine, just the same as any customer service job really.
Great place to work, very flexible, great staff and people
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Vaughn, OntarioSeptember 8, 2015
Great place to work, learned my duties very easily with great training, great staff and coworkers made job easier with all the help they provided.
entertaining, family fun
Captain, Guest Services, Security (Current Employee), Vaughan, ONJune 24, 2015
Pros: staff
Cons: hours
good place to work, love the staff, hour are long, guests are fun and happy people very enjoyable to be around. Great location near bus routes and highways
fun and productive
Line Cook (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONJanuary 3, 2015
i learned how to cook new things the staff members were amazing and the hardest part of my job was not eating the food because it looked delicious
Dave & Busters
Service Support (Current Employee), Vaughan OntarioOctober 23, 2014
Pros: long hours
Cons: not enough shifts
The typical day at dave and busters is full of tedious work but the people make it better. the problem is that the managers dont communicate well and theres no open forum to trade shifts so its difficult to swap or trade shifts. otherwise its not that bad
Productive and Fun Workplace
Senior Server and Special Events Server (Current Employee), Concord, ONJuly 17, 2014
A typical day at work is preparing the micros stations and ensuring all of the tables are clean and ready for guests. Have a smile on your face at all times and make sure each guest is always happy and satisfied. It is important to maintain the back of house and ensure all team members know their nightly duties and responsibilities.
Summer Job
Waiter (Former Employee), Vaughan, ONMarch 31, 2014
I worked here as a waiter for less than a year. I only wanted to save money to pay for school fees and it was mainly for the summer, but I ended up working until Christmas.
Most of the staff were students like myself, so I was among people I had a lot in common with. It was a fun experience overall.
Great place to work A+++
Assistant Technology Manager (Former Employee), Woodbridge, ONNovember 21, 2012
Pros: great work enviroment and half priced food
Cons: horrible pay and hours
Amamzing staff and manager but poor very poor pay and long hours
Productive work place always busy.
Winners Circle Clerk (Former Employee), Woodbridge, ONApril 17, 2012
Pros: half price on food while working.
Cons: long shifts.
At Dave & Busters there are always long but good shifts. While there i was able to learn how to help customers better and communicate with my co-workers better too. The management was sturdy and were always on top of things. I never really found anything hard about the job, sure it got busy but what work place doesnt. My most enjoyable part of the job was the games and food.