Company Operating Name: Davco Welding Ltd.
Business Address: Box 2904, Wainwright AB T9W 1S8
Title of Position: Tool Crib Attendant
- Receives, stores and issues handtools, machine tools, materials, and equipment.
- Issues tools and equipment to workers and maintains records of tools and equipment issued and returned, manually or using computer
- Locates lost or misplaced tools and equipment.
- Receives, unpacks, and stores incoming tools and equipment, and requisitions stock to replenish inventory.
- Inspects and measures tools and equipment for defects and wear, visually or using micrometer and reports damage or wear to supervisors.
- Repairs, services and lubricates tools and equipment. May deliver tools or equipment to workers, manually or using truck. May mark and identify tools and equipment, using identification tag, stamp, or electric marking tool.
Terms of Employment:
- Wage: $18/ hour - $23/hour
- Hours of Work: 6:45am – 5:00pm (hours subject to change depending on site)
- Overtime may be available
- Benefits Offered: Eligible for benefits after three months of employment. The benefits package is currently insured through Sunlife and includes: prescription drug coverage, emergency travel health assistance, coverage for paramedical services, dental coverage, optical coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance coverage, more details will be available for candidates selected for interviews.
- Work is located in the Lloydminster, Alberta area
- Good organizational, communication, and computer skills are an asset
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiently read, write and speak English
- Must be accountable and reliable; able to follow instruction
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
Contact Information for application:
- By Mail/In person: Box 2904, Wainwright AB, T9W 1S8
- By Fax: 780-842-6619
- By Phone: 780-842-5559 or 780-842-1200
- By E-mail
We welcome qualified applicants from across Canada
Indeed - 11 months ago