Camp Job - Conklin, AB
Position: Quality Control Inspector
- Welding Engineering Technologist (WET) or technical designation from a post-secondary institute
- Knowledge and experience in quality control processes for ABSA and CWB
- Fluent computer technology skills
- Experience welding, pipefitting, fabricating and/or fitting is an asset
- Drafting & experience with ACORN software is an asset.
- H2S Alive, CSTS and Fall Arrest are mandatory; all other safety courses are an asset and may be required for specific jobs. Class 5 Drivers license with no restrictions.
Schedule: 9 days on 5 days off
Hours: 11hr days
Accommodation: Camp and meals provided
Travel: travel program in effect - more details will be provided in interview
To apply, please submit resume via Indeed or fax to 780-842-6619