Company Operating Name: Davco Welding Ltd.
Business Address: Box 2904, Wainwright AB T9W 1S8
Title of Position: Skilled Labourer
*Position is for a camp job in Conklin, AB
Meals and camp accommodation provided
Transportation program in place - more details provided in interview
Pre-Access testing required*
- Follow direction appropriately from welders, pipefitters, company management and the customer, inspectors
- Perform duties as required in a professional, capable manner.
- Work according to instructions and within the specifications of the job
- Learn to anticipate the welder’s or truck foreman’s needs.
Terms of Employment:
- Wage: $18/ hour - $23/hour
- Hours of Work: 6:45am – 5:00pm (hours subject to change based on site location)
- Overtime may be available
- Benefits Offered: Eligible for benefits after three months of employment. The benefits package is currently insured through Sunlife and includes: prescription drug coverage, emergency travel health assistance, coverage for paramedical services, dental coverage, optical coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance coverage, more details will be available for candidates selected for interviews.
- Work is located in the Wainwright and Lloydminster Alberta area
- Industry Experience an asset
- Current Safety Tickets required: H2S Alive, Construction Safety Training System Certification and Emergency First Aid
- Ability to life up to 23kg
- Proficient in written, spoken and reading English
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License and clean drivers abstract
- Ability to work with small hand tools
- Ability to work outside exposed to the elements
Contact Information for application:
- By Mail/In person: Box 2904, Wainwright AB, T9W 1S8
- By Fax: 780-842-6619
- By E-mail: via Indeed
We welcome qualified applicants from across Canada
Indeed - 7 months ago