Datawind Research Inc. is a global leader in the development of wireless web access products and services. We offer a series of wireless web access devices and related web delivery platforms, including tablets, netbooks and other industry-leading web browsing devices. With major R & D operations in Montreal, we are currently seeking a Controller/Accountant who will act as a financial manager to our accounting team in Montreal and who is looking forward to build a long-term career.
- Liaison with the CTO to establish financial goals, policies and priorities to produce accurate monthly, quarterly and annual reports with respect to the given schedule.
- Supervise a team of accountants who do record-keeping
- Fulfill accounting tasks as required
- Participate in the budgets and forecasting related activities and budget planning
- A Bachelors Degree in Accountancy. CMA/CA designation is an asset
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accountancy
- Must have experience in full accounting cycle, bank reconciliation, GST/QST reports, tax returns, Revenue Quebec & Canada reports, income statements, DAS (deductions at source) payables to the government, general ledger, and full financial statements.
- Excellent command of the English language (both oral and written)
- A competitive salary commensurate with the candidate’s experience
- A convenient access to Public transportation near the company office in old Montreal.
- An exceptional opportunity to build a budding career with an exceptional Canadian technology company with increasing prominence in the marketplace.
This is an exciting chance to acquire added experience and responsibilities in accountancy and work for a growing web technology company. If you have the education, skills, experience and competence to contribute to the company’s financial goals, please forward us your resume.
Innovative Solar Power Inc. is a new, start-up company that produces concentrated solar power systems.