I have a requirement for a Senior SAP ABAP Architect @ Calgary, CANADA for 6 Months. Below are the requirement details
The ABAP Architect will be responsible for ABAP solutions in the core areas of ECC 6 EHP 6 especially in the PM, MM and FI functional areas
- Asses the current ABAP solution in the legacy SAP ECC 6.0 EHP 4 instance and migrate the ABAP objects to the new SAP instance i.e. of ECC 6.0 EHP 6.
- Own deployment of ABAP based solutions from the legacy to the new SAP instance.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders (Business analysts, PM, SAP functional Analysts, ABAP developers etc) in the project.
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of project plans for activities performed in the project.
- Document the solutions and train the users in using the solution in the new SAP instance.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture on the solution design to ensure it conforms to enterprise architectural standards and future roadmaps
- Liaise with IS Project Managers to implement a solution that will meet business requirements within time and cost constraints
- Provide guidance and coaching to developers on changes throughout the design process
- Establish traceability between requirements and application solution architecture design
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-usage best practices
- Define a change release strategy for application change initiatives
- Identify and evaluate risks and participate in mitigation and control activities
- SAP application development including RFCs/BADIs/BAPIs/Classes/User exits/enhancements/BDCs/Smartforms/Workflow etc
- Familiarity with SAP PM, MM and FI modules.
- Familiarity with SAP PI technology.
- Use of structured SDLC methodologies (RUP/Waterfall/ASAP)
- Change management, transports and source code control
- Excellent technical writing skills to develop technical specifications, design docs etc.
- ABAP development experience - ABAP Workbench, Report Programming, Data Migration, Screen Programming, Smartforms, Authorizations, ALE/IDOC, Workflow, Performance Tuning, OO ABAP, Webdynpro ABAP, Enhancements & Modifications
- Working knowledge of quality assurance methods, tools and techniques
- Understands and adheres to company's quality management processes and practices
- Familiar with quality evaluation methods such as user acceptance testing (UAT), unit and integration testing, etc.
- Can describe and interpret quality indicators relevant to own unit or function
Required Experience & Education:
- 10 or more year’s professional experience.
- 5 years in ABAP development
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Preferred SAP ABAP or PI or PM/MM/FI certification
Sr. HR Associate
Datasource Systems Business Solutions, Inc.
Phone 1: 647-847-4282 ( Canada Callers )
Phone 2: 716-218-0708 ( USA Callers )
Indeed - 9 months ago