Dasro is looking for a Business Analyst for a contract opportunity with our public sector client in Edmonton.
- I.T. related University Degree and/or IT Diploma
- Business Analyst experience on a project of medium size from conception to Implementation (SDLC lifecycle).
- Experience conducting or facilitating Joint Application Design sessions with multiple stakeholder involvement;
- Experience in developing technical and business requirements.
- Experience with software delivery processes and tools, preferably model-based.
- Demonstrated experience using object-oriented technology.
- Experience in developing and coordinating software test strategies / approaches, test plans, test scripts for system and user acceptance testing.
- Experience and understanding of data definition design and data modelling.
- Experience using recent versions of Sybase Power Designer tool.
- IIBA Certification or Citation, Certification CCBA®, or CBAP®.
- Experience with BABOK.
- Previous experience with Government of Alberta (GoA).
- Experience with software development and deployment related to the following application areas:
a. Environmental Hazards Management Systems (Asbestos);
b. Document Information Management Systems;