Dasmesh School Winnipeg is a new independent school starting September 2012. Our talented team of employees is passionate about education, innovation and student success. We offer competitive salaries, and the opportunity for personal and professional growth in a rewarding career. We will grow together.
We are currently seeking an K-8 Teachers to join our team.
Duties: Dasmesh School requires 6 teachers to teach K- Grade 8 from Sep 04, 2013 to June 25, 2014.
- Bachelor of Education Degree
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Experience teaching Elementary Level
- Knowledge of the Basic French
- Ability to implement current assessment practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Cultural sensitivity
- Commitment to lifelong learning
- Child abuse registry check, and criminal record check
NOTE: The following qualifications will be considered an asset:
- Curriculum development experience
- Experience teaching K-8
- Master of Education Degree
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
Dasmesh School is equal opportunity employer. We seek diversity in our workplace.
Competition Number: 2013-002
Closing Date: Feb 30, 2013
Dasmesh School Winnipeg
4000 Sturgeon Road
Winnipeg, MB, R2Y 2L9
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information and other employment opportunities, visit