Dart Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive, enjoyable place to work
Quality Auditor (Current Employee), Thomaston, GAJune 28, 2015
Pros: 12 hour shifts
Cons: Night shift
Team work oriented shifts that help each other in any way possible. I enjoy my responsibilities that are required of me to maintain a quality, safe and dependable product.
Friendly Work Environment
Eligibility Specialist /Travel Trainer (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEJune 24, 2015
Interview 5-10 clients 3 days a week for eligibility for using Paratransit bus. 2 days a week are set aside for paperwork involving Americans with Disabilities issues regarding eligibility for paratransit.
Very friendly atmosphere and supportive management.
Most co-workers are approachable and helpful.
Fast paced
Coordinator (Current Employee), Mason, MiJune 19, 2015
Good Communication and self-work ethics. As a Dart employee you a given the time to do your work as well as the resources to complete them.
Productive and fun and always opportunity for advancement....I've been promoted twice while working for this company.
Inventory Control (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 15, 2015
enjoyable workkplace
Owner/Operator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: they had once a year lunches for drivers and gave out t-shirts and awards
Cons: no health care and not much time at home
driving from one state to another making deliveries on time and the hardest part in during winter when you drove through snow and ice. the enjoyable part of driving is seeing the beauty of each state you go through at certain times of the year.
productive and fun place to work
Smart Bus Operator (Current Employee), Dallas TxOctober 4, 2014
driving public transportation in and timely and safe manner also providing customer service
Pruductive place with advancemet oppertunites
Machine Operator II (Former Employee), Urbana, ILAugust 19, 2014
Pros: having get together's dong compay activite's
Cons: being very hot some day's with no a/c
A ggood place to work at a lot of room for advance ment .You have hot day's working in hot oven's and . Your alwy's learning something new every day it was alway's an adventure every day. You have a wonderful management team the had an open door policy and was ther for you if you needed them. Co-worker's were great everyone was alway's helping each othe out wheen needed. The hardest part of the job was when it took a little longer to fix something and your line was down for a long period of time. The most enjoyable part was when ypu got to help someone out and train someone new.
Your life will never be the same
Bus Operator (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 6, 2014
The job is not hard as far as transporting passengers. Dealing with the public is a task at every job. The management never tries to hear the worker out. Customers are always right? Not all the time. I haven't been happy at DART for the past 3 years.
Great Company To Work For!
Inventory Control Assistant (Former Employee), Irving, TXJuly 10, 2014
Pros: pays well, great benefits, great hours, great management and great locations
I really learned the responsibility of having a job with this Company. If you want job security, this is the Company to go with! Personally, I just became complacent where I was and needed something differant in my world, that is why I left where I was and decided to look elsewhere. But this is one of the greatest companies to work for.
Satisfying
Special Education Teacher (Current Employee), Pittsburgh PAApril 2, 2014
DART is a hard job, but the rewards of a child mastering their goals are worth the amount of time and effort put into this job.
Good job
driver (Former Employee), polandMarch 5, 2014
Was very busy. I learned good driving. They work was excelent. Smashing group of people all working to reach given target.The hardest part was when was quiet. Working an a achieving targets.
Great Corporation for Personal Satisfaction & Development/Advancement
Bus Operator (Former Employee), Dallas, Texas Northwest DivisionJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: employ-advancement, income, benefits, & administration support
Cons: weather & mechanical issues
Public Transportation is in my opinion, the greatest venue for personal development of interpersonal skills, not to mention, an arena of advancement which is as attractive as are the financial benefits offered. Dart does a terrific job of taking care of the customer, as well as, the employee.
Good company to work for.
Machine Operator (Grinder) (Former Employee), Thomaston,GANovember 11, 2013
I was able to learn a good bit from other employees about how to do what was expected of me and more.
Great Company
Bus Mechanic and Train Mechanic (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 2, 2013
Full benefits, 401K, paid overtime, great company to work for
Informative and Foundation building
Trainee Executive (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: informal setting.
Cons: irregular hours
A small organization which was a startup. Multifunctional roles were a necessity and therefore exposure to all areas of advertising could be picked up. Learning was the only positive from this job
ncie workplace
Paratransit Driver (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 14, 2013
Pros: helping people
Cons: short breaks if any
Starting your day early to make sure clients get to their appiontments on time, meeting new people everyday.If there were any problems supervisors are contacted. Co-workers are easy to get along with.The hardest thing I think about the job is SOME clients can be rude. The thing I like the most is knowing I made a difference in a persons life each day
constanly on the move
Paratransit Specialist (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEJanuary 12, 2013
Pros: no one looking over your shoulder
Cons: six month probation
great job if ou want the hours just dont get hurt while on probation
Great people to work with but stressful work.
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Federalsburg, MDSeptember 8, 2012
Pros: benefits, pay.
Cons: short breaks, long shifts, standing on a cement floor for 12 hours.
12 hour overnight shifts are very stressful, however, I enjoy most of the people I work with. I'm not very happy with the job itself, although the benefits are pretty awesome.
good days, and good co-worker
forklift op. handyman (Former Employee), Ada, OKSeptember 4, 2012
Pros: the people you work with
Cons: short brake
Job responsibility as forklift op. assign to the receiving department. Checking in-bound fright, martial handler for production lines, Responsible for keeping warehouse clean.
Handyman ; Light repairs around the plant , painting , putting together of new desks and selves.
I have acquired 10 years of experience in the production plant industry and 16 years of experience in management.
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 13, 2012
Pros: earning a pay check.
Cons: no complaints
What I enjoy most about my job is working with others and assisting in their development.