Pros: regular employees are great.
Cons: management/supervisors really bad, horrible pay (expect to get a 2nd job)
this says it all about the management/supervisors for the department, maybe other departments are better.
• arrogant, shows off at any opportunity and is in constant need of boosting his or her ego
• takes on no accountability and often hides behind others
• believes he knows how others should do their job, who can't trust people to just get on with their job and instead and micro-manages everything they do
• been promoted beyond his or her capabilities, has no clue how to do the job and has lost all respect of subordinates and co-workers
• unable to communicate anything effectively, be it the corporate strategy or individual performance feedback
• takes credit for other people's work or ideas and passes it off as his own (especially to his or her boss)
• can't say anything positive and instead turns everything into doom-and-gloom
• doesn't care about the people who work for him/her and is not interested in helping, coaching and developing anyone else but them self
•quick to critisize mistakes others make and is unable to provide constructive feedback
• has favorites
• It's getting harder for you to wake up in the morning
• every thing is a secret and is need to know basis
• manager gives other employee's that don't even work for her/him hard time
• etc. the list goes on, you get the idea
• HR is useless and will take management side always
• if you can work around all that and the low pay (expect to get a 2nd job), the regular employees are great.
• Pay is not fair, newer employees getting paid higher wages then current employees who been there – more... awhile. – less