New Graduate - Developer / Business Analyst Role
About our company
Dapasoft is transforming the way healthcare works today. Our team of IT professionals make use of the latest in technology to help our clients revolutionize the way they operate. Dapasoft is proud to be a Microsoft Partner with competencies that span across the Microsoft technology stack. This close relationship with Microsoft provides us with the tools we need to complete our vision of becoming a world leader in the development of healthcare solutions.
You’ll be given the opportunity to institute real change to the healthcare system. Dapasoft offers the best of both worlds; we combine an endless opportunity for professional and personal growth found at start-ups, with the compensation, stability, and benefits found at larger organizations.
We are looking for talented new graduate who can contribute to the success of the project team by assisting the business and technical teams through the analysis/ development and implementation of new project requirements.
The successful candidate's primary day-to-day activities will focus on capturing the business intent through requirements documentation and the review of the functional specifications as created by project teams. They will blend analytic, business and technical skills and will be comfortable working with team mates to establish clearly understood requirements.
The desired individual will be adept at working in a collaborative team environment with the Project Manager and team members to develop and support Microsoft .NET applications. The applicant must also possess excellent communication skills as they will be interfacing with a variety of business stakeholders, and reporting directly to senior program manager.
- Analyzing user requirements, including data and reporting requirements
- Assisting in the recommending and implementing business solutions in response to the documented business requirements from various stakeholder
- Design, develop and support Microsoft .NET software applications and solutions
- Work with the team, as well as internal and external clients, to: understand, gather and document requirements; develop functional design documents; and seek agreement obtaining sign offs and coordinate user acceptance
- Facilitate project deliverables and liaise with technical and business staff on the development and actualization of the requirements
- Translate documented requirements into functional specifications
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Educational experience working as a Software developer or strong knowledge of system development life cycle, technique and tools
- Educational, experience developing with ASP.NET/C# is an asset
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Dapasoft delivers custom software solutions and system integration services to clients in a number of industry verticals, including...