We are a Leader in Import / Distribution of Seasonal Decorations designed for commercial Holidays.
In business for over 70 years the company now sells over 10,000 decorative items throughout all Canada.
We are presently seeking for a National Sales Manager to join our team.
This position directly reports to the President and Vice President of the company
The National Sales Manager will be responsible to:
- Manage 20 Sales Representatives and Sales Agents
- Manage all Customer Service staff in both Montreal and Toronto offices
- Work with owners to build and enhance relations with major account Buyers
- Attend meetings and trade shows as appropriate
- Develop new accounts
- Review all sales and marketing related expenditures and establish a sales and marketing promotion budget to ensure that all dollars are spent in the right areas at the right times
- Establish and open new lines and categories of growth with un-serviced majors for all potential seasons but with a primary focus on everyday product and garden product.
The ideal candidate should have 6-9 years of experience as a National Sales Manager, fluently bilingual, proactive, creative and professional.
We offer benefits after 3 months, personal/sick days, Bonus, RRSP/DPSP after a year.
Danson Decor Inc. is a privately-held, family-owned company headquartered in Montréal, Québec, Canada. In business for 75 years, Danson is a...