DANONE

DANONE Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good working culture
Network and Security Manager (Current Employee), EgyptAugust 11, 2014
Enjoyed working in it and learned a lot.

Healthy, Organized and standardized working environment.
Productive and friendly workplace
Business Controller/Reporting Manager (Former Employee), Tehran, IRANJuly 15, 2014
Pros: great way to improve your personal strengths and improve your skills all together.
Cons: low salary (iran division)
Great atmosphere, flexible work hours, good level of autonomy and responsibility, high level of departmental integrity, great efforts made to ensure proper training.
not so good exprince
Nutration Advisor (Former Employee), Mumbai IndiaJune 27, 2014
Cons: shortbreak
Good place to work but nt for me as the people were new they don't know the pharma industry. so had not much nice exprince with the company.
learning
Integrated Marketing Communications Project (Former Employee), Pune, MHJune 4, 2014
It was good platform to put your MBA theortical knoweldge into practice
ITS MY FIRST COMPANY AND I HAPPY WORKING WITH DANONE
Medical representative June (Former Employee), DELHIJune 1, 2014
GOOD COMPANY BUT SALARY IS LESS.....
SO IN THIS REASONS I CHANGE MY COMPNAY...
health oriented innovative and fast moving business
Senior Brand mgr (Current Employee), Tehran, IranMay 24, 2014
Danone using advanced methods of management is all about bringing health to as many people as possible through food.
Beyond the boundaries of Marketing
Trade Marketing Intern (Former Employee), İstanbulMay 6, 2014
Here ı got the chance to thrive with my own rules. Thanks to the marketing department head i created my own project and lead the project. This project was apreciated a lot because of the analysis made about the link between the self-perceived company identity and the desired customer profile.
Enjoyable environment
Trainee (Former Employee), AlgiersApril 15, 2014
Pros: comfortable offices, geniune co-workers
The employees working at DANONE were great even if i have there for just an internship of 3 months duration
Fun workplace, lots of learning.
HR BUSINESS PARTNER MANAGER (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPMarch 31, 2014
Pros: great salary, great management, great workplace, great work/life balance, great activities.
Cons: no cons
At Danone I used to work as an HR Manager, I could find there everything I was looking for at a company. I had a great relationship with my manager, my team, my clients. I had the right level of challenge, I learned something new everyday. My manager was really interested in developing me to occupy his position. I was responsible for training, which – more... I loved and it was the most enjoyable of this job role, to be able to spend time training people. The hardest part was to challenge myself to do something new and learn everyday. But it was perfect! – less
Productive and educational environment
Order management consultant (Current Employee), RooderportFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: incentives and relationships developed
Cons: no contact numbers
My typical day at work includes logging on and checking my list of customers and contact customers with an earlier cut off time and get orders from them and capturing of uplifts. I have been up skilled with allocating orders and dealing differently with customer depending on their needs. The biggest challenge is not being able to get hold of the merchandiser – more... or to store to place an order or when customer are not placing orders. The greatest part of my job is the conversation with different merchandiser daily and building relationships with them and they open up their world to you and it makes it easier to introduce new products to the customers.It is my responsibility to make sure i get hold of each customer and make sure an order is placed for each customer and to make sure they know their cut off times and and they need to have the information available when I call and if the is any new products advise on the products. – less
Sales rep at Jamjoom generic company in Saudi , Sales Manager for line -1 at Abbott company for 7 years and Sales manager at Danone Saudi till now
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Sales ManagerJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: similac i.q, similac intellipro, aptamil pronotra
Cons: cycle meetings, initiating ready to feeding agreements and travelling to remote areas
* Coaching sales team and drive business in Eastern Region
* Negotiation and in market skills
* Management all medical teams for 2 brands Aptamil , Bebelac
as well as coaching and directing the advisor/Educating female team and pharmacy team in eastern region.
* Hard part of the job is how to follow and evaluate delegated tasks given for the sales representatives – more... .
* most enjoyable part of the job when I'm learning and coaching the team how to ask for business during their daily work – less
Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Development Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CADecember 25, 2013
Referencing the BONAFONT brand in supermarkets Carrefour and Oxxo – Manage a Turnover of $ 30 millions pesos - Development of the Hispanic Market in Los Angeles – Turnover of 3 millions dollars - Launch of the Sparkletts brand in Tijuana - market of 7 millions habitants – Animation, Negotiations, training and management of five supervisors, 10 Sales – more... Reps and 40 delivery drivers to serve a Portfolio Clients of 13,000 accounts for 50 million pesos – less
challenging but productive in nature
Finance Trainee (Former Employee), bejaia algeriaDecember 6, 2013
Pros: free access to all company facilities
Cons: long hours
my day was to spend most the time in doing paper work which absolutely incredible because this was my most pick to learn every thing that i had ever wanted and my colleagues were so helpful and friendly in training me to a better person that i am today.
Fun working enviroment
Field Sales Execution Manager (Former Employee), Johannesburg, GPNovember 10, 2013
Pros: medical aid, pension, company car, petrol card, phone, computer
Cons: tracking device in car and handheld unit
* My day will start off at 08:00 where I plan the rout for the day.
* Visiting stores.
* Negotiating space and product.
* Constant client relationships.
* Meetings with store merchandisers and reps.
* Ensure daily sales target will be reached.

I learned the element to never give up, no matter how impossible it seems. Through my time at Danone, I managed – more... to rebuild the damaged client relationships through offering a value added service and complete and honest trust.

My manager was one of the best managers I have ever had. We had a very close relationship.

Everyone who works at the company have a very caring and approachable attitude. I had no problems with anyone during my time at Danone.

The hardest part of the job was to load and unload free stock into my car which I then had to distribute to clients. I also disliked the fact that you can be tracked any minute of the day.

I completely loved it when I came up with a selling idea and it was a success. Building and planning displays. Building relationships with clients. Going on skill development training. Being recognized for the hard work you put in. – less
Patient, Understanding
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Cork, CSeptember 23, 2013
This job consisted of operating a complicated machine whilst consistently maintaining a clean workplace due to the products being produced.
Once again , the under 16 world cup was sponsored by danone . the diversity of the teams that came to participate made this a fun environment
Portugal Team Manager (Former Employee), Pretoria, GPSeptember 11, 2013
managing the team involved picking them up before games from their hotel, understanding their schedule . Catering to each individual , by this i mean understanding their diets etc.
Conpany gives good exposure
Loss Control Manager (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPAugust 13, 2013
enhanced my auditing field and learned how to manage transporters and stock inventory and dispatch using FIFO
It is a platform where l learnt how to apply skills with proper and beneficial management.
Executive Trainee (Current Employee), Mohali, PBAugust 12, 2013
A good place with high level of hygiene , excellent co-workers.
Company focuses on quality product.
Job is not at all hard.
PRODUCTION ENGINEER
Lab and food safety engineer - QC inspector (Current Employee), EGYPT,CAIROJune 30, 2013
* I learnt more and more about quality tools,hard decisions taking,Instruments calibrations,how could quality assurance worked as? and good management and leadership skills also.

*Had ability to work in team work .
* the hardest part in Job was work hourly so long 12 h but i were enjoying with my colleagues and work arrangement
Big Multinational Corporation
Receptionist (Former Employee), Москва, CENFebruary 11, 2013
Danone, Moscow: expect bureaucracy and several distinct layers with almost no contact with senior managers.

1 2 3 4 5