Danier Employee Review

Productive, Fun, and in Trend
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 October 2013
Open the store in the morning, check inventory, check stats, open doors, greet customers within 15 seconds of their arrival. Assist customers with price checks, choosing the right garment or product. Constantly checking our stats. Management is amazing works well with all the employees, and all employees work as a team. Since it is a commission job as a team we take turns assisting customers to ensure that it is equal. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping people feel great about themselves in our products.
Pros
Good team
Cons
Constantly on your feet

Other Danier Employee Reviews

Bad management
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 February 2018
In-store staff is great, however management is unprofessional, An example of this is the hiring of friends and family as assistant managers etc. Salary is fixed rate + commission and we can barely reach minimum wage. There is very little space for advancing in career.
Pros
Same-level colleagues are great people
Cons
Management, low salary, no career perspective
Material Handler-Order/Picker (Former Employee) –  Dufferin, ON10 January 2018
Good for contract work only. Good people, bit dusty environment. Learned how to deal with the picker, co-workers, supervisors. Free coffee. Hardest part of job when getting the stock from the shelf.
Pros
Contract Only
Cons
temporary