Danier Employee Review

Productive, Fun, and in Trend
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 October 2013
Open the store in the morning, check inventory, check stats, open doors, greet customers within 15 seconds of their arrival. Assist customers with price checks, choosing the right garment or product. Constantly checking our stats. Management is amazing works well with all the employees, and all employees work as a team. Since it is a commission job as a team we take turns assisting customers to ensure that it is equal. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping people feel great about themselves in our products.
Pros
Good team
Cons
Constantly on your feet

Other Danier Employee Reviews

Out of buiness
Team leader and Sales person (Former Employee) –  Sherbrooke, QC6 December 2017
This is the best job i ever had. I loved my manager, interaction with costumers, and learning new aspects of sales and fashion industry. This job is the reason I was able to become a manager in another store. This store sadly closed.
Stressed Workplace
Amina (Gerante) (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC16 November 2017
I loved working at Danier, but I have to admit that it is a stressful job for plenty of reasons. You have to make sales and you have to talk and interact with all of the clients. You also have to come into work looking professional and dressing really good. It was too much at a young age.