Danier Employee Review

Fun yet Competitive Workplace Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON13 April 2014
In a typical day it is one's duty to keep up with personal sales targets and compete with coworkers for making a sale with customers. I learned a great deal of selling with this retail experience and greatly benefitted me as now when I shop I look at the finer detail of the product before purchasing.
Policies created by Head Office and district managers seemed unrealistic and sometimes inappropriate to the situation, not necessarily for the customers, but for the employees. Coworkers were fantastic to work with, unless they had a negative mood which affected the selling in the store.
The hardest part of the job was closing a sale. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the customer leave the store with a smile on their face, as you hope they will return for more shopping. Making valued customers is key.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Grading system

Other Danier Employee Reviews

Material Handler-Order/Picker (Former Employee) –  Dufferin, ON10 January 2018
Good for contract work only. Good people, bit dusty environment. Learned how to deal with the picker, co-workers, supervisors. Free coffee. Hardest part of job when getting the stock from the shelf.
Pros
Contract Only
Cons
temporary
Short term contract
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 January 2018
I just worked here for a short peroid of time, the people I worked with were helpful but the job itself had many challenges. Was a physical job, standing for long periods of time, had many general duties within.
Pros
Discount on merchandise