Danier Employee Review

Fun yet Competitive Workplace Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON13 April 2014
In a typical day it is one's duty to keep up with personal sales targets and compete with coworkers for making a sale with customers. I learned a great deal of selling with this retail experience and greatly benefitted me as now when I shop I look at the finer detail of the product before purchasing.
Policies created by Head Office and district managers seemed unrealistic and sometimes inappropriate to the situation, not necessarily for the customers, but for the employees. Coworkers were fantastic to work with, unless they had a negative mood which affected the selling in the store.
The hardest part of the job was closing a sale. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the customer leave the store with a smile on their face, as you hope they will return for more shopping. Making valued customers is key.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Grading system

Other Danier Employee Reviews

Out of buiness
Team leader and Sales person (Former Employee) –  Sherbrooke, QC6 December 2017
This is the best job i ever had. I loved my manager, interaction with costumers, and learning new aspects of sales and fashion industry. This job is the reason I was able to become a manager in another store. This store sadly closed.
Stressed Workplace
Amina (Gerante) (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC16 November 2017
I loved working at Danier, but I have to admit that it is a stressful job for plenty of reasons. You have to make sales and you have to talk and interact with all of the clients. You also have to come into work looking professional and dressing really good. It was too much at a young age.