Danier Employee Review

Dynamic, fun, fast paced and social work environment, with strong team values.
Sales Associate & Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Winniprg, Manitoba5 September 2013
Management is superb within this company.
Daily interactions and interpersonal skills. Having to sell and approach strangers I personally developed higher confidence.
Constant support and effort to help coach and build your skills, the management really takes an interest in you're personal sales development and how they can help you achieve your goals.
Pros
fun, great people to work with
Cons
You spend lots of money on clothes

Other Danier Employee Reviews

Out of buiness
Team leader and Sales person (Former Employee) –  Sherbrooke, QC6 December 2017
This is the best job i ever had. I loved my manager, interaction with costumers, and learning new aspects of sales and fashion industry. This job is the reason I was able to become a manager in another store. This store sadly closed.
Stressed Workplace
Amina (Gerante) (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC16 November 2017
I loved working at Danier, but I have to admit that it is a stressful job for plenty of reasons. You have to make sales and you have to talk and interact with all of the clients. You also have to come into work looking professional and dressing really good. It was too much at a young age.