DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE
Feel the difference of a fashion career with Danier Leather!
Danier Leather is Canada’s premier retailer of fashion leather and suede garments and accessories with 90 locations nationwide. As a Canadian company built by passionate people with a love for our business, we are committed to your personal growth and career development as an investment in our future together.
We are currently recruiting for a Store Manager to join our team. Our Store Manager will be responsible to lead our store team to achieve store sales performance results and provide an excellent shopping experience for our customers.
Are you our next Store Manager?
We’re looking for a confident, hardworking sales leader with:
- Excellent English communication skills
- High standards of customer service
- Passion for fashion and the Danier brand
- Proven success in retail store management building a strong team to achieve business results
You will be responsible for:
- Store sales performance
- Achievement of key operational metrics
- Staff recruitment, development and retention
- Creating an exceptional customer shopping experience
In return, we offer you:
- an attractive compensation package with commission, bonus and monthly in-store contests, rewards and incentives
- professional fashion sales and management training with regular personal coaching sessions
- a comprehensive employee benefits program
- flexible work hours
- employee Danier wardrobe discounts
- access to internal personal development resources
- career growth with national internal promotional opportunities
- “employee dollars” towards personal wardrobe purchases
- paid employee suggestion and referral programs
- service excellence recognition programs
- annual Winner’s Circle trip of a lifetime for top achievers
- a dynamic, friendly and fun working environment in a professional setting
If you’re passionate about fashion and looking to join a dynamic organization, please apply online through our website at www.danier.com. Click on Careers, then click on Retail.