Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Day
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 Yearly for 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Education: Completion of college or university
Experience: Sales and administrative experience an asset
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Switchboard 1-25 lines, Windows, General office equipment, Electronic mail, Word processing software, Spreadsheet software, Sage Act! Database, Internet browser
Duties & Responsibilities:
- General reception duties and customer service support. Support staff in providing assistance to sales and general inquiries.
- Conduct introductory calls to prospective clients. Follow up calls after sample kits and tradeshows.
- Assemble and send out sample kits.
- Ship packages and other materials for the Executive team.
- Schedule meetings, book travel arrangements, generate required documents and prepare appointments primarily for the Executive and for staff upon request.
- Learn & operate the Act! Database and maintain its records up to date and also generate reports for the sales team. Ensure that contact information is current and support the team with information on new leads.
- Daily monitor and manage the updating of information related to leads, contacts, accounts and account hierarchies in order to maintain clean and appropriately structured database records.
- Research industry and company information and update the Act! Database accordingly.
- On behalf of the Executive team, initiate introductions and set up meetings with prospects.
Transportation/Travel Information: Own Transportation
How to Apply: Please submit Resume & Cover Letter by email. Please include ‘Sales Assistant/Receptionist’ in subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Advertised until: 07/05/2013