Dana Hospitality LP Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
A great culinary company
Operations Support (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON15 September 2017
I've worked for Dana for 3 years and have really enjoyed my time. I'm at the head office and have found everyone to be very helpful and engaging. The company is very passionate about what they do, creating fresh food from scratch, and it goes a long way. The company is growing rapidly so, while it means there is a lot of work to be done, it also gives us an opportunity to make changes and have an influence on how we grow.
Pros
Team work, good hours, dedicated staff
"Worst company to work for"
Chef (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 July 2017
Dana hospitality is the absolute worst company to work for. Management are a bunch of idiots, they have no sense of what they are doing. It's like a bunch of small minded children are in charge of running this ridiculous company. Save your time and self respect and don't ever work for these people. You will regret it. Time and effort should not to be wasted on this organization. Life is too short.
good
cook (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC18 July 2017
pretty good but not organized management, dealing with empolyee
without much respectful, so much challenge regardings to staff absence, not a good pay
No a good place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 June 2017
No tanning givien.
no communication
the just use you.
very bad place to work the only good thing was it was monday through friday. managment at my location was just sad no one knows what they doing. when i first started no training it was myway or no way
Pros
Monday to friday
Cons
For an up and coming company, the organization was pretty good.
Administrative Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC5 May 2017
For an up and coming company, the organization was pretty good. On the unit and individual store side the management team was very good and the employees were happy with their direct management personnel.
The company's view on supporting sustainability for local businesses is impressive as well as their Go Green commitment to the community.
Pros
Benefits and Medical no addition cost to employees
Cons
Long Hours
sad place to work
Prep Chef, Dana Hospitality (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON15 January 2017
Pros
mon through friday
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dana Hospitality LP. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3