Dana Hospitality LP Employee Reviews

Nothing is fresh like they say and flies fly on there food
Front Cashier (Former Employee) –  Casino rama24 October 2017
Worked for them for about 10 months bad management and supervision sucks. hrs suck to not garanteed full time only manager and supervisors get full time and there friends do if they like you you might get it and don't expect them to let you call in if your sick or they will cut yr hrs down for punishment. Manager just sits there and textes her friend until there shift is over and goes home and god for bid you dont pay taxes there they wont give you the hrs
Pros
No midnight shifts
Cons
They want you for on call unless yr friends with managaer
Absolute nightmare company
Cook 1 (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC17 October 2017
By far the worst place I have ever worked management are bunch of idiots who act like they are professionals when they are not and they treat u as if u are some kind of expandable person, absolutely garbage pay and the work environment is just horrible and worst management ever avoid this horrendous company I would recommend u to avoid working for this horrible company.
Pros
Monday to Friday
A great culinary company
Operations Support (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON15 September 2017
I've worked for Dana for 3 years and have really enjoyed my time. I'm at the head office and have found everyone to be very helpful and engaging. The company is very passionate about what they do, creating fresh food from scratch, and it goes a long way. The company is growing rapidly so, while it means there is a lot of work to be done, it also gives us an opportunity to make changes and have an influence on how we grow.
Pros
Team work, good hours, dedicated staff
Awful place to work
Tim Hortons Team Member (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON27 August 2017
This company is an awful company to work for. Disorganized and management is not good. They have poor communication with there employees. I was treated very poorly. They force you to work unrealistic hours as well. I don't ever recommend anyone to work For Dana Hospitality.
Pros
Monday to Friday, benefits
Cons
Long hours, poor management
"Worst company to work for"
Chef (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 July 2017
Dana hospitality is the absolute worst company to work for. Management are a bunch of idiots, they have no sense of what they are doing. It's like a bunch of small minded children are in charge of running this ridiculous company. Save your time and self respect and don't ever work for these people. You will regret it. Time and effort should not to be wasted on this organization. Life is too short.
good
cook (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC18 July 2017
pretty good but not organized management, dealing with empolyee
without much respectful, so much challenge regardings to staff absence, not a good pay
No a good place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 June 2017
No tanning givien.
no communication
the just use you.
very bad place to work the only good thing was it was monday through friday. managment at my location was just sad no one knows what they doing. when i first started no training it was myway or no way
Pros
Monday to friday
Cons
For an up and coming company, the organization was pretty good.
Administrative Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC5 May 2017
For an up and coming company, the organization was pretty good. On the unit and individual store side the management team was very good and the employees were happy with their direct management personnel.
The company's view on supporting sustainability for local businesses is impressive as well as their Go Green commitment to the community.
Pros
Benefits and Medical no addition cost to employees
Cons
Long Hours
sad place to work
Prep Chef, Dana Hospitality (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON15 January 2017
Pros
mon through friday
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dana Hospitality LP. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1