Due to unprecedented growth, Daniel & Son Services, Inc. is looking for dynamic Dispatch Specialists with a passion customers service , stellar communications skills, proven ability to multi-task in high-volume environments, and previous customer service/dispatch experience.
This position is responsible for flawlessly handling a high volume of calls from customers, technicians, and office staff, including:
- Scheduling customer appointments; verifying customer information on scheduled calls; closing service tickets;
- Dispatching technicians to appropriate locations in accordance with customer requests;
- Responding to customer questions and resolving simple to complex issues;
- Communicating with service technicians on pending workloads and generating work schedules;
- Forecasting weekly workloads and manpower requirements with Dispatch Supervisor;
- Tracking on-call and after hours service work;
- Reviewing and submitting technician timesheets and commission reports;
- Processing work orders and invoices;
- Ordering materials; returning warranty and unused parts; and
- Other duties/tasks as assigned.
To be considered, applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Previous dispatch and/or customer service experience;
- Stellar customer service skills;
- The ability to flawlessly juggle multiple priorities in a stressful environment;
- The ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with clients and technicians;
- A clear and professional speaking voice;
- The ability to type 30-WPM with accuracy;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Flexibility to work evenings and on weekends; and
- Knowledge of home service and repair, e.g., plumbing, electrical, is a big plus!
If you qualify for this position and are looking for a career, not just a job, please send your resume and a cover letter describing why you would be a good fit for these incredible opportunities with us.