- Provide efficient, reliable and safe maintenance of equipment, while coordinating the maintenance and repair activities of mechanical staff.
- Perform preventative and running maintenance on oilfield service equipment such as Tanker Trucks, Vacuum Trucks etc.
- Dismantle and reassemble equipment using hoists and hand tools
- Operate equipment for positioning and diagnosing purposes
- Some welding/cutting may be required that is not structural in nature
- Accountable to the consistent prioritization of field and shop repairs and issues in conjunction with the division manager
- Operates machines to diagnose defects and position machines for maintenance
- Inspects machines to diagnose defects, damage and excessive wear
- Must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full time basis for anyone other than current employer
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be Journeyman Certified Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Previous experience working on heavy duty equipment
- Maintenance on a variety of different equipment, responding to changing priorities, ensuring safe work practices are adhered to in an ever-changing environment, and ensuring effective communication with contacts within and outside of oilfield servicing industry
- Good organizational and leadership skills and basic computer skills
- Ability to work in a flexible team environment as a contributing and essential team player
- Self-starter with the ability to work on his or her own
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal. Any secondary language skills would be an asset
Dalmac Oilfield Services offers a competitive pay structure with a full benefits package. If you are ready to grow and thrive in a high energy environment and would like to join a dynamic team, please forward your resume in confidence to:
Dalmac Energy Inc.
Dalmac Energy Inc. (TSX Venture "DAL") is a growing company which specializes in oilfield servicing, fluid hauling, chemical...