Dali Drywall Ltd.
Drywall Contracting, GTA
Dali Drywall is a growing drywall contractor in the GTA. We are seeking a junior level drywall estimator, to deal with the execution of estimates of commercial, industrial, residential and institutional projects.
To be eligible to take advantage of this opportunity and join a company with unlimited growth potential, you will require basic knowledge of estimation, including the tender process, and be able to perform the following tasks:
- Review specifications and drawings,
- Prepare quantity takeoffs,
- Solicit material and equipment prices,
- Prepare estimates and bid forms, and
- Lead coordination and cost control meetings
Furthermore, you will interact and collaborate with other estimators on a regular basis and work with suppliers, subcontractors, consultants, and other external clients.
To be ideal for this position, you will need a minimum of 1-2 years of Canadian experience estimating projects within the drywall contracting industry. ICI experience is preferred but if you have residential experience, you can still be considered for this role. Experience with estimating software will be an asset. To apply, please include your resume and a recent project list.
- Microsoft - outlook, word, excel
- Sales experience with good client service skills is an asset
- Team oriented
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Hard working - long hours and some weekend work may be required to meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and expand knowledge base
Please forward your resume to the above email. While we thank all applicants, only those suitable will be contacted for an interview.