We are searching for outstanding web developer/designer to be responsible for developing innovative, reusable Web-based tools and designs. Our web designer/developer will work closely with our project managers, strategists and design team members to develop websites and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, graphic design and database administration are all elements of this position.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop highly effective website design and online media
- Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development
- Work with clients and Project Managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Illustrator, Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s).
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/HTML themes.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community of the CMS of your choice.
- Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for online marketing strategies
- 2 years minimum field experience with HTML and CSS
- 2 years minimum Web programming field experience, including PHP and ASP
- 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools (eg. Dreamweaver CS4 or later)
- Experience developing and implementing custom interactive tools (eg. Interactive Flash Based maps)
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
Value Added Assets
- Email marketing development and implementation
- Experience reporting on analytics and data
- Background in video editing and interactive media
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to Aleece Laird subject line "Web Developer/Designer Position. aleece @ freshbrand.ca
NOTE: Please include work samples in your application. Ideal candidates have minimum 2 years of experience in the following areas, however consideration will be given to all candidates with proven ability to produce quality examples. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 15 months ago
- 30+ days ago
Front End Web Developer
Fresh Inc. Branding Marketing Strategy
- 30 days ago
Fresh Inc. Branding Marketing Promotion is a full service advertising agency based in Kamloops, B.C. We work on brand development,...